All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thank you for Acknowledging and Congratulating the Great Grand Final Winning Manly Club

As For clubs like the warriors that have Never won a Grand final
Winning a Grand Final is not only a Great Club Honor but it is also What Defines our Legendary Manly club

And I must say Manly People do sleep better having Won Grand finals
We sleep much better than the Winless warriors

A winless warriors nightmare that still haunts them to this very day
View attachment 26827
How does anyone constantly read your posts? you are the biggest flog i ever seen in my life

Exactly Ron, Api regained his grip on the ball wt..is going on here. Just shaking my head on this, Benji will come out firing on this, and he needs to.
I'm often left thinking that they're watching a different game to what I'm watching, how they can say he failed to regain control is absolute bs, you see something similar in almost every game, I'm getting to the point where I spend every game waiting for one of these engineered moments that change the course of the game and from others that I speak to a lot of people are being frustrated away from the game 😡😡😡

I'm often left thinking that they're watching a different game to what I'm watching, how they can say he failed to regain control is absolute bs, you see something similar in almost every game, I'm getting to the point where I spend every game waiting for one of these engineered moments that change the course of the game and from others that I speak to a lot of people are being frustrated away from the game 😡😡😡
We are driving our fans away from the game. It's got to the point that virtually every try is sent upstairs to the clunker crew to be over scrutinized.

When the best 2 Broncos players are down injured there is nothing between these two teams.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10