All NRL Games [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any news whether Sezer was suspended for attacking Schneider's legs, or is that just reserved for Manly players?
"Wests Tigers halfback Aidan Sezer has been fined $3000 for a Dangerous Contact offence involving Panther Brad Schneider."

"Wests Tigers halfback Aidan Sezer has been fined $3000 for a Dangerous Contact offence involving Panther Brad Schneider."
Great to see the NRL is consistently inconsistent. Mestrov or even Penn should be right on that phone to twat Anusley and put a rocket up his a**E 😡

Great to see the NRL is consistently inconsistent. Mestrov or even Penn should be right on that phone to twat Anusley and put a rocket up his a**E 😡
The only thing I can think of is if Aloiai has some kind of priors or loading that bumped up his punishment... because the incidents were absolutely identical.

Somehow Josh copped a grade 2 dangerous contact. Sezer only grade 1.
Then, I have to call BS on that. I watched that incident live and on multiple replays... they were identical. Sezer ran through the path of the kicker's follow through, and caught the leg once the ball had left the boot. Impact was just about identical, IMO, albeit in different phases of the games. I have no idea how they have come up with that difference in grading... unless SJ's melodramatics were somehow part of it.

What I find even more extraordinary is that nobody in the media is calling it out.

Last edited:
Can't argue with that. But I will say that Annesley as the ONLY bunker official is something I have been calling for for a while now.

They say too many cooks spoil the broth. Now of course physically and geographically no one person can be the on-field referee at all of the games. But it is completely possible for one person to be the bunker official for all 8 games each round of the season. And that one being Annesley would take away a lot of the inconsistency in the decisions from game to game.

A different bunker official each game brings in different interpretations and zero consistency. One official only, that being the boss himself, would fix that.
That's an excellent point HoldenV8, that would put the onus squarely on Annesley's shoulders and maybe cut back on the level of bullsh*t excuses, make the bastard actually earn his money

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8