All NRL Games [Round 15, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Fuking Storm what a club. Missing Munster, Papenhausen down 0-14 away in NZ and they never give up , never drop their heads. Now ahead 20-14. Just incredible club. We are light years behind them in resilience, determination and courage.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Fuking Storm what a club. Missing Munster, Papenhausen down 0-14 away in NZ and they never give up , never drop their heads. Now ahead 20-14. Just incredible club. We are light years behind them in resilience, determination and courage.
They do get a leg up regularly which builds their momentum , but they are very good

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I forget about who we were playing next week. And Origin 2 (blame the meds!)

So, bearing that in mind, I’m changing my mind. Disregard the players I mentioned in @Dion Johnson s post up that way ⬆️
This is my new revised Blues side.

1. Dylan (stuff your quad mate. It’s now or never. You deserve it.)
2. Alex Johnson
3. Critter
4. Trell
5. To’o
6. Cody Walker
7. Moses
8.Keppie
9. Cookie
10.Davvy Moale
11 Keaon K
12. Tallis Duncan
13. Cam Murray

14. Peter Mamouzelos
15. Jack Whighton
16. Hass
17. Barlour

This would be my Blues side for Melbourne:

FB - Edwards (if fit)
WG - To'o
CE - Mitchell
CE - Crichton
WG - Lomax
FE - Walker
HB - Luai
PR - Trbojevic (c)
HK - Koroisau
PR - Haas
SR - Murray
SR - Crichton
LK - Yeo

Bench - Robson, Barnett, Koloamatangi, McInnes

Ashton Davis

Reserve Grader
One of my favourite matches (as a RL fan) was losing 4 nil to the Roosters back in 2013.

Today's tries for everyone is rubbish compared to that brutal defensive slog.

Painful match that one as we made 3 line breaks that game while the Roosters made 0. Roosters testing the ref all night. Still remember DCE busting them open and I think Wolfman spilled the ball when it came to him. Clear chance gone begging and winning that match would have given us a week off. If the Roosters had to play 4 finals matches instead, I reckon we would have got them comfortably in the GF

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I can only imagine how Rex Mossop would have reacted in commentary to that swan dive.....

I remember he used to hate Steve Mavin from Souths doing it.

Hotspur2014

Reserve Grader
Gee the NRL are hiding behind their entertainment mask.
The game is fast and exciting for the “new” audiences watching the game, but the old timers on here must think what has happened to the gladiator game I played. Should call it ERL (Entertainment Rules League).
Also……can you guys readily read the NRL ladder ??
Some teams haves 2 byes (4 points), some 1 bye (2points) and one team has no byes. WTF !!!

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Ahh this game is killing me. Nothing I love more than seeing the sqeels lose… but, a Rorters loss works better for us if we win tomorrow… can’t help myself, f you sqeels

HoldenV8

Journey Man
One of my favourite matches (as a RL fan) was losing 4 nil to the Roosters back in 2013.

Today's tries for everyone is rubbish compared to that brutal defensive slog.

We might have lost that game ... but it was still one of the single best games of rugby league I have ever seen.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16