All NRL Games [Round 15, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I have to admit that after tonight, Michael Maguire would have rocks in his head not to pick Latrell Mitchell at centre.

One or two of his team mates might not look out of place either ... such as Koloamatangi and maybe even Cody Walker and Cam Murray.

Can't argue they are playing well.

Besides, picking them means they're not playing us next Saturday @:cool: Because we know at the very least we're going to lose DCE for the game. Whoever Seibold picks to play 7 will be interesting. Will he give it to Brooks or keep him at 5/8?? And if he stays at 6, does Humphreys get a shot at first grade at halfback??

Last edited:
I get the feeling that is why we have bought Jake Simpkin from the Tigers. Lets face it, Gordon is only in first grade right now because Lawton is not an 80 minute dummy half. He hasn't kicked on from last year like people hoped.

And I also get the feeling we bought Simpkin because there is more to Croker's neck injury than we're being told. He was only supposed to be out for the mandatory 11 HIA days, yet this is what, week 5 he's been out now??
I heard ‘ from a very reliable source’ that Croker is out to get back at all the Croker haters on this site!

Just sayin’

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have to admit that after tonight, Michael Maguire would have rocks in his head not to pick Latrell Mitchell at centre.

One or two of his team mates might not look out of place either ... such as Koloamatangi and maybe even Cody Walker and Cam Murray.

Can't argue they are playing well.

Besides, picking them means they're not playing us next Saturday @:cool: Because we know at the very least we're going to lose DCE for the game. Whoever Seibold picks to play 7 will be interesting. Will he give it to Brooks or keep him at 5/8?? And if he stays at 6, does Humphreys get a shot at first grade at halfback??
I forget about who we were playing next week. And Origin 2 (blame the meds!)

So, bearing that in mind, I’m changing my mind. Disregard the players I mentioned in @Dion Johnson s post up that way ⬆️
This is my new revised Blues side.

1. Dylan (stuff your quad mate. It’s now or never. You deserve it.)
2. Alex Johnson
3. Critter
4. Trell
5. To’o
6. Cody Walker
7. Moses
8.Keppie
9. Cookie
10.Davvy Moale
11 Keaon K
12. Tallis Duncan
13. Cam Murray

14. Peter Mamouzelos
15. Jack Whighton
16. Hass
17. Barlour

Eagle 1

First Grader

So, bearing that in mind, I’m changing my mind. Disregard the players I mentioned in @Dion Johnson s post up that way ⬆️

2. Alex Johnson
3. Critter
4. Trell
5. To’o
6. Cody Walker
7. Moses
8.Keppie
9. Cookie
10.Davvy Moale
11 Keaon K
12. Tallis Duncan
13. Cam Murray

14. Peter Mamouzelos
15. Jack Whighton
16. Hass
17. Barlour
Oh my god 😄😄 krappie..that's hilarious..

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅

2. Alex Johnson
3. Critter
4. Trell
5. To’o
6. Cody Walker
7. Moses
8.Keppie
9. Cookie
10.Davvy Moale
11 Keaon K
12. Tallis Duncan
13. Cam Murray

14. Peter Mamouzelos
15. Jack Whighton
16. Hass
17. Barlour
Trell hit with $3000 fine if he pleads guilty or cops 2 week ban if challenges it. So he may or may not play next week depending on Madge or if he fights the charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16