All NRL Games [Round 14, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are you bagging Schu or Seibold?
Because Schu has been shipped out ...
I bagged Schu because Suli, with a similar weight problem, has addressed it and came out the other side so much better. Pity he didn't do that at Manly, despite Des trying. Anyway Flano's words sure were effective because imo Suli looks much fitter, confident and happier now.

StuBoot

Bencher
When Freddy interviewed Suli in the sheds after the game, he commented about how fit he looks. Interesting reply from Suli that he "came back (from the off-season) overweight and Flano told him to lose weight and train hard or ship out" (or words to that effect).

Amazing how Flano's words worked, Suli disciplined himself and he's never looked fitter. Pity Schu didn't follow the same path.
It is Suli's fourth club so maybe the penny finally dropped.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wonder what the Tig's fans think of Benji holidaying in Fiji for a relaxing break. Timing is everything, and this is not one of them Benji.
Was he holidaying, or scouring the joint with a train and trial contract for anyone that can hold a footy. If you’ve been to Fiji, that would be 99% of them, including the women.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I tipped them (tits) purely because of Foz linking up with mental health professionals’Top Blokes’.
One of those games that don’t matter, winner wise.

Is Keaon K, off contract soon? Even when Souths were struggling he was putting in.
He ran for 261 metres today. 29 tackles 3 missed. Played 79minutes.Not bad for a big bloke.

Dumbest on field. David Fifita. Decided he was going to have a cruizy first half. Then get suckered into a name calling duel with Walker, who might’ve got put on his arse a few times, but when you’re getting done 34-6 with 30 mins to go, Fifita should’ve kept his trap shut, and concentrate on winning the game.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Time for Payton to look at playing Jake Clifford over Townsend..

Townsend has been below par this season.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Time for Payton to look at playing Jake Clifford over Townsend..

Townsend has been below par this season.
Yeah Deardon should be halfback , Clifford at 6. But geez they've had horrible ball control. Why can't we ever get an opposition play like that garbage for once.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
$1 mil a year for Taumalolo, wow what a waste of money but at least he plays more than 6 games a year.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
OMG! The flying perm. How good is he. Talk about a bloke that has wound back the clock to his Panthers days ( actually I think he’s playing better than that).

I bagged Schu because Suli, with a similar weight problem, has addressed it and came out the other side so much better. Pity he didn't do that at Manly, despite Des trying. Anyway Flano's words sure were effective because imo Suli looks much fitter, confident and happier now.
Wasn’t he quoted as saying that he didn’t want to leave Manly?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18