All NRL Games [Round 14, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wed Blue v Red

Friday, June 7
Dragons v Tigers, WIN Stadium, Wollongong, Nine/Fox, 8pm

Saturday, June 8
Titans v Rabbitohs, Cbus Super Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Cowboys v Warriors, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Broncos v Sharks, Suncorp Stadium, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, June 9
Storm v Knights, AAMI Park, Fox, 2pm
Panthers v Sea Eagles, BlueBet Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Monday, June 10
Bulldogs v Eels, Accor Stadium, Fox, 4pm

Once Was Brissie Kid

Reserve Grader
Friday, June 7
Dragons v Tigers, WIN Stadium, Wollongong, Nine/Fox, 8pm

25 years of Joint Venture powerhouses!

Take a moment Sea Eagles fans to rejoice in how Manly (just) escaped this fate. The days of Aaron Markie's oneeyedeagle website (was that its name I think?).

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
"Dragons undefeated at WIN stadium this year"

Then they proceed to mention they've played their only twice 🤦🏻‍♂️

Eagle 1

First Grader
Tigers going all out in attack, only problem is, it leads to unforced errors that you have to defend.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
As we know all too well, that is what Suli CAN do when he's in the mood to play.

Problem is that he's not in the mood all that often.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Decisions like that from Gee in the bunker are why he went from having a good game in last years GF to not even getting Origin on Wednesday.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
This may be a case of hindsight is perfect after the fact ... but I can't see the Tigpies stopping their losing streak from here.

Eagle 1

First Grader
This may be a case of hindsight is perfect after the fact ... but I can't see the Tigpies stopping their losing streak from here.
Wonder what the Tig's fans think of Benji holidaying in Fiji for a relaxing break. Timing is everything, and this is not one of them Benji.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dragons won't be easy next week They have hit some form

Again another team we play leading into there bye , dragons can go full tilt next week

Danger game

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Other than the fact that he copped flack for going on holiday to Fiji during the Tigpies bye round ... when does Benji's job as coach start to come under pressure??

11 games, 2 wins and 10 losses ... 9 of them in a row. Even Barrett's rookie season read better, though admittedly he had better players (including Api.....nice little factoid).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18