Albert Hopoate Gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He may well go onto huge success or abject mediocrity. Hard to tell.
Things that stand out are obviously his glittering junior career played against kids. He was obviously well advanced in that arena.
What showed to me when he debuted in the big boys comp was his size seemed small and stocky. Not a turbo long and tall or a papenhausen slight of foot and fast.
I get the feeling he will fill out in the coming years to be very stocky and strong. Not exactly what we need right now.
That's about spot on...I saw him playing rugby for his school about three years ago and he was a man among boys...despite playing on the wing and being about the youngest on the field, he was bigger than pretty much all the forwards (would have been maybe 15 at the time). Seems he hasn't really grown since then! Flat-track bully...

Manly offered Albert and in hindsight a pretty reasonable deal at the time to re sign and when he was hardly doing himself any favors form wise . Probably could not have done too much more to encourage him to stay , plus supporting him through his injury set backs previously . Poor attitude from Will with the circumstances in his departure from Manly in 2011 and does not look all that much better in Albert 's present situation with Manly .

Good riddance! There's the back door son...

images (2) (7).jpeg

They are saying on the dogs forum that Hopoate wants to do his two year mormon mission starting 2022

if that is the case no wonder we wouldn't want him for one year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4