Albert Hopoate Gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
good luck to them but they really keep letting us down.

Will said he would come back to manly after the mission, then signed with parra 5 mins after the grand final win in 2011.

Jamil destroyed his career with off field indiscipline, and had to be fired.

The next brother (John jr?) went on a mission and was last seen way down the pecking order at wyong.

And now Albert knocking back a fair contract, when his performances were frankly embarrassing. Yeah yeah he was coming back from injury and no game time etc, but really now was the time to knuckle down and earn it.

He is real tight with Josh Schuster...Manly will wanna be careful they look after the talented crop of young players we have or they'll all follow each other out the door. I'm not blaming Manly for Hoppa leaving because we all know what John Snr can be like, but still...

Good riddance if true.
Nothing against the kid but the Oldman has shown he's only interested in sending his kids to play for the highest bidder.. absolutely zero loyalty.. and hows it worked out? Will is still dining out on his 2011 form and has done absolutely nothing since
The other one has done nothing, and this kid will likely end up the same.
Be glad if that surname was never uttered at manly again if im honest.

Good riddance if true.
Nothing against the kid but the Oldman has shown he's only interested in sending his kids to play for the highest bidder.. absolutely zero loyalty.. and hows it worked out? Will is still dining out on his 2011 form and has done absolutely nothing since
The other one has done nothing, and this kid will likely end up the same.
Be glad if that surname was never uttered at manly again if im honest.
Only good one was Will and like you said 2011 was along time ago and he has been average ever since.

So why does the Tele have Koula's image missing, not Hoppa's? When I first saw the headline I wondered why we'd let someone go right after promoting them to the squad.

Anyway, no great surprise to see him go after last year's goings-on.

Interesting to note that the journo's are running this story all due to the fact he isn't listed in the 2021 squad on our website.....

For years, the club has rarely had an up to date squad list on the website, and now they have, the sky is falling!!!!

Will be funny to see him shine elsewhere. We're gaining on the Tigers for letting talent slip through the fingers because of impatience.
This sounds crazy but I feel unless we have some miracle in 2021 we as a club are becoming what the tigers are now weak in administration and having a club becoming bottom 8 team for many seasons to come.

I don't mind if we let talent go only if we are replacing it with better ones but right now we are royally screwed.

You think 2020 was bad if we get even say only a few key injuries our depth is so poor we will be bottom 3 for sure.

I hope we prove everyone wrong, sign a few more players and be very competitive in 2021 but that's a long way off happening.

This sounds crazy but I feel unless we have some miracle in 2021 we as a club are becoming what the tigers are now weak in administration and having a club becoming bottom 8 team for many seasons to come.

I don't mind if we let talent go only if we are replacing it with better ones but right now we are royally screwed.

You think 2020 was bad if we get even say only a few key injuries our depth is so poor we will be bottom 3 for sure.

I hope we prove everyone wrong, sign a few more players and be very competitive in 2021 but that's a long way off happening.
Why? Because we didn't offer Hoppa more than $500k over two years after rehabbing him for the past two. How is our squad such a long way off?

We were absolutely decimated by injuries in a covid year where a rule change affected the way we had planned to approach the season.

Wait until next season is done before slitting your wrists. We were a whisker away from playing for a GF appearance last season without Turbo.

Why? Because we didn't offer Hoppa more than $500k over two years after rehabbing him for the past two. How is our squad such a long way off?

We were absolutely decimated by injuries in a covid year where a rule change affected the way we had planned to approach the season.

Wait until next season is done before slitting your wrists. We were a whisker away from playing for a GF appearance last season without Turbo.
Hope your right but being at most Sydney games all our home games live this year 2021 just does not fill me with confidence at all.

I am probably wrong and I hope so but just can't shake it that we are so far off the pace this year.

Hoppa leaving is not the problem.

At full strength we compete with the best of them but that's just it when have had a good run with injuries of late with this squad.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6