Al-Qaeda torture manual found

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Al-Qaeda torture manual "found in safe house"
Cartoons show how to use drills, irons, blow torches
Photos of tortured people also discovered

AL-QAEDA terrorists use blow torches, electric drills and meat cleavers to torture and force information out of their victims, according to a "how-to" book reportedly discovered in a safe house in Iraq.

The Pentagon has released bizarre cartoons showing how to torture a captive, found by American forces during a raid on an al-Qaeda house a few weeks ago.

They also found photos of tortured Iraqi victims.

The book guides followers of al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden on how to interrogate and torture captives, Fox News in the US has reported.

The drawings and cartoons depict ways to use electric drills and irons, meat cleavers and other devices to force victims to talk or harm them.

Some of the drawings show how to drill hands, sever limbs, drag victims behind cars, remove eyes, put a blowtorch or iron to someone's skin, suspend a person from a ceiling and electrocute them, break limbs and restrict breath and put someones head in a vice.

Items found at the safe house include electric drills, hammers, blow torches, meat cleavers, pliers and wire cutters, chains, screw drivers, whips and handcuffs, Fox said.

Earlier this week US troops found the information near Baghdad, along with five Iraqis being held, the Pentagon has said.

Meanwhile General Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said yesterday Thursday that al-Qaeda poses a dangerous threat to the United States for years to come.

"Clearly, whatever military advice we give, both in Iraq and regionally, must take into account that this group of al-Qaeda has targeted free nations, to include the United States, and how our long-term plan and our long-term recommendations must deal with that very real threat to the United States," Gen Pace said at a Pentagon briefing.

Defence Secretary Robert Gates said the United States continues to direct most efforts to defeating al-Qaeda, but he predicted insurgents in Iraq will ramp up attacks this summer.

"I think the worry that we have is clearly what we have seen over the past year: that whatever progress is made and particularly in the last few months often is overshadowed when al-Qaeda will launch a major attack that kills a lot of innocent civilian Iraqis," Mr Gates said.

http://www.news.com.au/gallery/0,23607,5023235-5007150,00.html

gee this thread has lasted a while considering the precedent that has already been set....I would make a comment but will wait and see if it is locked first.

Maybe they stole the one from Abu Ghraib, but lost the sections on using dogs and electricity. Damn the world is one big happy place led by complete dickheads.

gee this thread has lasted a while considering the precedent that has already been set....I would make a comment but will wait and see if it is locked first.
massive difference pj.

dont be a dickead

I'll drop it (and the snide remarks) but as far as discussion of the issue goes I don't see the difference- at the end of the day it is your decision and so be it.

because there isnt a video going around directly realted to this of people being stoned to Death. Quite simple!

If thats the way you feel Doug then fine, but it is my choice that i dont want something on the website I own. It is irrelevant as to whether you posted the video or not it is against my wishes and I am excerising the right that you agreed to when signing up that I have final say as to what ends up on this site

Fine boys but this is a footy site. This stuff is horrific but I like to come on the site for optimistic stuff.

The sorts of posts make me feel sick in the depravity of man. Those guys are twisted beyond belief.

Don't get too carried away there canteen. The allied troops have killed far more. They just do it with guns and bombs. Not drills.

Plus there is a reason David Hicks is on a gag order... and banned from talking about torture.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4