After match feedback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Interestingly, club very keen to get new stadium under way, says it will make room for another 1500 sponsorship attendees at each game... Grant Mayer said it would be a huge boost to revenue for the club so I reckon getting signatures from the club next home game would be a moral....

Peter Peters stated that Kite has extended his contract with us already and "already signed contract".

Thought it was funny hearing a few of the Premier League boys discussing their lack of opportunity to play 1st grade. At least they aspire to better things.

Grant Goldman laughed off the suggestion he was "over the top" & "over zealous"

Great game to be at, defense sensational, love to beat the c*&p out of the video ref, but Dessie said all the decisions were correct.

The Grandstand at Apex Oval dubbo is very similar to what is proposed and didn't cost a motza. It is a very functional and impressive piece of work.

You'd theink there's have to be a chance of some funding.

there was some interesting talk as you say mellonhead from one of the PL players as he bummed a smoke off duff.

lets just say he agrees with some of the comments made about bryant and hall and that the 2 second rowers are the ones who should be getting a shot. Nice bloke though and great to get honest opinions.

i missed the PL match on saturday, are there any forwards coming up worth giving a shot?

i was keen to see afamasaga get a spot on the bench, but i have heard his PL has been poor.

bryant and hall havent been doing much, so i wouldnt argue with them not being picked.

there was some interesting talk as you say mellonhead from one of the PL players as he bummed a smoke off duff.

If he's fair dinkum about playing first grade maybe he should give up the gaspers?

Exactly, Mata.

Cliffy being the exception, if you need a smoke after game, then you don't sound all that committed in making first grade.

What player was it?

Hall played OK, Bryant not so well. But the PL were disappointing especially late in the second half.

i dont think he smokes all the time but has the occasional puff, as i imagine plenty of players still would. Then again it could have been for his misses and he was just playing the angle.

Exactly Fluffy.

Just because only Cliffy and Jason Smith are happy to talk about smoking openly, doesn't hide the fact that a big chunk of footy players enjoy a dart every time they get on the piss - Manly players included.

Exactly Fluffy.

Just because only Cliffy and Jason Smith are happy to talk about smoking openly, doesn't hide the fact that a big chunk of footy players enjoy a dart every time they get on the piss - Manly players included.

Gawd yeah- Braith Anasta is rarely seen out without one- but good luck to him- it's not illegal.

Still, it's doing more harm than good. Not sure how whether it would have a dramatic affect on fitness etc...

It can reduce lung capacity (hence shortness of breath in some smokers) and the ability of the lungs to provide enough oxgyen to body. Any regular first grader that smokes (not socially) is kidding themselves.

That's what I mean, clon. If having half a doen smokes on a night out happens once a week, just say, and this limits his lung capacity/fitness be even a couple of a percent, then to me he is not a dedicated player.

Its not illegal but anyone who ignore modern medical advice on the issue is asking for health problems. However its a free world... except for the treatment.

[quote author=willstyles]
Exactly Fluffy.

Gawd yeah- Braith Anasta is rarely seen out without one- but good luck to him- it's not illegal.
[/quote]

That is should be enough to convince any player not to smoke.

Smoke cigarettes and you will play like Braith Anasta. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was keen to see afamasaga get a spot on the bench, but i have heard his PL has been poor.

I have heard the complete opposite from 2 people whose opinions on the lower grades are usually pretty good. They have said he has been carving it up nearly every match, hard running, line breaks, offloads and big hits

i have just seen reports on the manly forum on LU.

i need to get into games earlier so i can watch the premier league.

good to hear he is doing well, we need to explore other options for the bench other than hall and bryant as they have been pretty poor.

i think Jack has been playing well.

funny after the smoke mention to see a pick of brett finch with a smoke hanging out of his mouth in the middle of the terror today

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4