AFL v NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It amazes me the free pass the afl get

Imagine if even any of this happened in the NRL? What a horrific story
To be fair this has taken a life on its own

such a disgusting situation if proven true

just go watch afl 360 and the Eddie betts interview just wow

I know the grand final half time entertainment was very woke, i mean race orientated. Actually turned it off from that moment.

Last edited:
I know the grand final half time entertainment was very woke, i mean indigenous orientated. Actually turned it off from that moment.
You'd be a bit of a racist prick wouldn't you?

You'd be a bit of a racist prick wouldn't you?
Stating the obvious actually, whoever selected the half time entertainment obviously selected entertainment based on race. Isnt that racist?? Just like every add that is on tv.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
I watch one game a year and that game was **** but the AFL do the whole thing better than NRL.

It's a "white" fella sport .... No Poly fellas. I guess rainbow round or gang **** is less of a problem? I don't follow AFL at all so do they have as many behavioural problems?

I know the grand final half time entertainment was very woke, i mean race orientated. Actually turned it off from that moment.
I'm one of the least woke ****s you could meet but I really liked it. You'r just looking for woke or something to complain about.

Complain about the game. That was a joke. Boring.

I'm one of the least woke ****s you could meet but I really liked it. You'r just looking for woke or something to complain about.

Ch7 are getting hammered for their garbage broadcasting. This is the problem when you only have one platform/media outlet that has the sole rights for the grand final.

Ch7 are getting hammered for their garbage broadcasting. This is the problem when you only have one platform/media outlet that has the sole rights for the grand final.
Yeah, I don't know .... I wasn't paying much attention. The game was boring after 10 minutes.

I thought it was weird they had a women as a main commentator but good luck to her / them.

I actually don't know much about Robbie Willians or even know who was the half time entertainment but I thought they did OK. I liked it.

I just hope the game tonight is close and our GF next week is better than that ****.

Yeah, I don't know .... I wasn't paying much attention. The game was boring after 10 minutes.

I thought it was weird they had a women as a main commentator but good luck to her / them.

I actually don't know much about Robbie Willians or even know who was the half time entertainment but I thought they did OK. I liked it.

I just hope the game tonight is close and our GF next week is better than that ****.

Pre game entertainment 11/10

Half time entertainment 1/10 ( and nothing to do with Woke it was just absolute **** ).

The game 1/10

But agree the AFL really put on a show.

Exactly what i am talking about. Being told what to do, what to think. Media is currently making is swallow this woke s@&t. So don't tell me what i can and cant complain about. Heres one go f$&k yourself. Like that?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4