AFL, rugby union or soccer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha. Yeah supporting Arsenal is a bit like supporting Manly, everyone death rides them. Could be a tough year... Youre on a winner there with Chelsea. Theyre class (but still scum) :))

Great post.... I have no interest in watching the remaining games. Melbourne deserve to win the GF as they have been the best team all season.Will be watching the NFL (go Carolina) ,cricket and horse racing. Hope our 20s keep progressing otherwise won't be watching anymore league this season.

Swans for me, grew up following both codes - the game is now a class above NRL from its administration all the way down to the attention to the grass roots.

It has long passed its "aerial ping pong" days and is now a highly skilful and physical game.

15 thousand at finals game is dying in sydney imo. 21 friday.
Remember as kid going to finals in 90s with dad 30 minimum, league in trouble big time

I've always had a love for EPL but it is now my main sport.
Goodbye rugby league!
I'll always love Manly but cannot remain in love anymore!
The game is dead & I've lost my passion

15 thousand at finals game is dying in sydney imo. 21 friday.
Remember as kid going to finals in 90s with dad 30 minimum, league in trouble big time
Also games were usually Sunday arvo and you used to get lots more neutral fans but with night games due to TV neutral fans stay home and watch. TV ratings were still pretty good apparently

Shute Shield. Get yourselves down to a Rats or Marlins game and experience the way RL used to be. The GF won by the Rats at North Sydney oval was sensational. Unadulterated grass roots footy tribalism at its best. Also, rugby doesn't have the ridiculous requirement for the referee to say whether it's a try or not even if they don't have a friggin clue, before sending it upstairs for the video ref to decide. Not that that system would've made a difference with the muppets in the Bunker last night!!

Also games were usually Sunday arvo and you used to get lots more neutral fans but with night games due to TV neutral fans stay home and watch. TV ratings were still pretty good apparently
Agree my oldest brother is now full afl with swans. Metioned tv killing league crowds. We had in early 90s three games on tv Friday, saturday, Sunday.
Sunday was delayed, now every game is televised live. The tv thing is killing the crowds

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6