AFL, rugby union or soccer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
None really. Might watch the occasional wallabies game but only if I am bored.

For me its Motorsport until the Ashes Start.

Interestingly a lot of my friends have started following AFL. 5 years ago this would have been inconceivable. These are guys who have grown up on rugby league, 3rd generation supporters of their teams. We used to take the piss on our mate from the West Coast about his sport endlessly.

The NRL has become a product with clueless administrators chasing profits. These are guys who would not get a look in at any serious private company doing the same. The worst part is that they are turning their backs on their existing customer base in order to pursue this "entertainment". I actually think that the main goal of a sporting administration should be to facilitate a fair competition, with the emphasis being on sport. The money actually doesn't make the product better.

Forgot to mention, I will be following the Seahawks in the NFL! Also a bit of Atletico Madrid.

Big fan of the A League.
All the blockbuster games are going to be shown free to air on Saturday nights. I hope they use decent commentators

I can stand the NFL for a couple of games a year and when I have several hours to kill without actually watching much actual sport.
I'm thinking NHL.
I even thought about trying the English Super League again but it seems so confusing now. Can anyone explain what the Super 8s are?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4