• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching the Souths game further illustrates to me AFB won't be as a big a loss compared to pre 2020 and the new rules that have made the game faster. Yes he makes 10m a run on avg, but some of the sides like Souths and Penrith don't rely on just a forward making 10m per run, it's the way their forwards run onto the ball with speed, so they cross the advantage line quicker and play the ball faster. Then Cook, Walker or API and Cleary etc can run more before passing the ball. AFB is amazing, but he lumbers up and when tackled can take an age to play the ball. Negates his big run and doesn't help with making the most of the 6 again calls. Souths actually do it better than anyone. Cook and Walker are so quick around the ruck and their backs are quick and forwards fit and mobile. Manly's game seemed built around the success of 2019, need to adapt to new type of game plan for 2021

No thank you.
Not cheap, he's on a massive deal at Tigers, and not even an enforcer, just a dickhead. Has gone missing for most of the last couple of years.
I'd actually prefer we sign Gower to Packer. And I definitely don't want Gower!
Yeah fair enough, haven't watched him in a while.

100% I feel AFB would have guys walking on egg shells around him. He is an alpha male and full on personality and his energy would rub off on the guys around him. If his attitude is not right then we are better off without him especially at 850k. I fully expect guys like Paseka and Keppie to really step up without him
Makes him hard to replace as well. MAN could really struggle if we don't have an Alpha. I do NOT think Jake has it in him, to much of a nice guy same with Kapow. It's a worry.

5. I love the Warriors for what they’ve done in 2020. Words cannot descrive the sacrifices. They’ve built an amazing culture and have a new direction ahead of them. I absolutely HATE the signing of Fonua-Blake. Not the kind of player needed when rebuilding a team’s culture. Despite the fact he’s a top three or four prop in the game, all the talk was that Manly couldn’t wait to see the back of him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2