• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A lot of posters had an opinion that when the salary and polls came out and Addin was the leading prop in the game his game changed and attitude. I didn't think much of it but then you read this?

Probably not true coming from Mole but you also have posts from Faniu stating he thought Addin was willing to stay to build a team around loyalty? Who knows, thought he was only getting same pay anyway. The get out of Sydney is weird though, just get out of Western Sydney. Move to the beaches, fabulous place to raise a family. Very weird

Look if he had shown up at another Syd team I would be crying foul but as it is i am willing to take him at his word...
I depends what part of the story you want to believe, my theory is that the Warriors put out a feeler for him, just like they did with Matai, AFB loves the offer, so do we as paying anything above 650k for him is too much due to the minutes he spends on thw field and not to mention the loose canon factor.

I depends what part of the story you want to believe, my theory is that the Warriors put out a feeler for him, just like they did with Matai, AFB loves the offer, so do we as paying anything above 650k for him is too much due to the minutes he spends on thw field and not to mention the loose canon factor.
Very possible... we all have an opinion but none of us will ever really know for sure unless he comes out and says something different - sounds like even his Mrs doesnt know what the big fella is thinking... i will be keenly watching his reaction to his first try for Warriors tho - if he flashes a gang sign then i will believe that he was/is F.O.S...

What a coincidence a player that is contracted and cannot be approached by another club seeks a release and is signed to a 3 year multi million dollar deal less than a fortnight later. If it had of been us the NRL would have been all over us.
True but ANY team with capacity would have moved on him and Gus has always been a big fan...

So im sorry if this has already been covered earlier but when we stated that we'd only release AFB with fair and reasonable compensation, does anyone know what the outcome of THAT was?

So im sorry if this has already been covered earlier but when we stated that we'd only release AFB with fair and reasonable compensation, does anyone know what the outcome of THAT was?
Apparently it was financial.Not sure how that works in regards to salary cap.It must at the very least count to the Warriors cap

The controversial AFB was not meant to be and he is the Warriors Worry now
PASEKA has the potential to be the biggest and the best Prop in the game
He keeps improving with every game
Looking forward to his great progress and at only 22 years of age the best is yet to come

A lot of posters had an opinion that when the salary and polls came out and Addin was the leading prop in the game his game changed and attitude. I didn't think much of it but then you read this?

Probably not true coming from Mole but you also have posts from Faniu stating he thought Addin was willing to stay to build a team around loyalty? Who knows, thought he was only getting same pay anyway. The get out of Sydney is weird though, just get out of Western Sydney. Move to the beaches, fabulous place to raise a family. Very weird
Probably cant afford a house in Manly, spent it all on gucci handbags, hookas and chanel sunglasses.

Pinch of salt alert but....

Paul Kent (I know) said multiple times that the warriors knew what they needed at the club and just went out and got it - in reference to AFB

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4