• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
::wait: What I would like to know is where did the extra year go, he claimed to play for us?
I have a feeling he signed with manly when he was not allowed to play because of his record. He sat out for a period while the NRL considered whether he could be registered.

And he has shown everyone the way out of a contract and picked up a nice pay rise in the process.
So so true - anyone believing that he did it for personal reasons needs to see me about some land on the moon for sale. Was a money outcome pure and simple. If it was for personal reasons his wife would have known all about it and she knew jack squat.

Better cash in next year and make finals then for the first time in who knows how long.. coz RTS is rugby bound in 2022.. one foot forward, two steps back
Oh really 2022 you say? Do you have a source for that confirming that or something you just pulled out of thin air? Besides, the all blacks aren't like the wannabees where league players can waltz in and command a place in our team. Besides, even if he did, he would be taking a hefty paycut. But sure, its not like I would expect someone who makes up facts to understand such issues.

So surprise , surprise the story of getting away from bad influences for my family was a load of Sht. He's been kicking stones for months because he wanted out for a few dollars more. Well whatever, pissoff.

We have a warriors fan here trolling **** me what's the world come to? How bout you come back when you win something other than the spoon.

Oh really 2022 you say? Do you have a source for that confirming that or something you just pulled out of thin air? Besides, the all blacks aren't like the wannabees where league players can waltz in and command a place in our team. Besides, even if he did, he would be taking a hefty paycut. But sure, its not like I would expect someone who makes up facts to understand such issues.
Breh.. i couldn't care less about the wallabies. Im an all black supporter. Just saying, rumours are getting stronger.Something about trialling for the blues has come up.. he played with the junior blues.RTS has even said himself he wants to go not that long ago because he is sick of travelling internationally every second week. And that he will honour his last year. After that I think he will go. Warriors or All blacks? All blacks everyday of the week

Breh.. i couldn't care less about the wallabies. Im an all black supporter. Just saying, rumours are getting stronger. RTS has even said himself he wants to go not that long ago because he is sick of travelling internationally every second week. And that he will honour his last year. After that I think he will go. Warriors or All blacks? All blacks everyday of the week

It is almost a comedy sketch ... RTS wants to leave the Warriors for his family ... and AFB wants to join the Warriors for his family ....

Breh.. i couldn't care less about the wallabies. Im an all black supporter. Just saying, rumours are getting stronger.Something about trialling for the blues has come up.. he played with the junior blues.RTS has even said himself he wants to go not that long ago because he is sick of travelling internationally every second week. And that he will honour his last year. After that I think he will go. Warriors or All blacks? All blacks everyday of the week
Think he will go? I thought you claimed he was rugby bound? So talking **** as suspected.
How bout you come back when you win something other than the spoon.
We have never won the wooden spoon.

Do all manly fans make up **** to make a post here or something? Hopefully education standards improve in Manly so the next generation atleast have half a shot in life.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2