• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id be playing him.. we are still paying him. Leave him out there 4 the whole 80 lol make him earn it
I actually wouldn't play him, unless he has signed with another club by then.

Why? He has a dicky knee, is a cap hit of $850k for next year and I wouldn't risk him suffering a serious injury now. The most important thing is to get him off our books at full freight and I wouldn't do anything that could jeopardise that.

I actually wouldn't play him, unless he has signed with another club by then.

Why? He has a dicky knee, is a cap hit of $850k for next year and I wouldn't risk him suffering a serious injury now. The most important thing is to get him off our books at full freight and I wouldn't do anything that could jeopardise that.
I dont think an injury will stop him from going.. the club has said we won't be paying any freight for him anyways. So be it

I dont think an injury will stop him from going.. the club has said we won't be paying any freight for him anyways. So be it
The horse has definitely bolted on him going, it's just what the terms are. At the moment we are in a very strong position, but a serious injury could change that. My mind is already on next year...

The horse has definitely bolted on him going, it's just what the terms are. At the moment we are in a very strong position, but a serious injury could change that. My mind is already on next year...
If there are any other terms other than releasing him with no payment involved plus compeation I wouldn't let him go personally. The club need to show strength.. otherwise things like this will continue to happen. The warriors have done us dirty.. push back. agree that they won't pursue hetherington and we can have a dig at him. Otherwise we keep AFB. AFB will have to deal cope learning a valuable lesson in the future.. dont sign unless your going to commit

It’ll stop a prospective buyer(Warriors)from buying him if he does an ACL and Manly are paying for him to sit on the sideline

If there are any other terms other than releasing him with no payment involved plus compeation I wouldn't let him go personally. The club need to show strength.. otherwise things like this will continue to happen. The warriors have done us dirty.. push back. agree that they won't pursue hetherington and we can have a dig at him. Otherwise we keep AFB. AFB will have to deal cope learning a valuable lesson in the future.. dont sign unless your going to commit
The problem with that is AFB seems to be the sort of person that’d kick up a stink and cause internal trouble if he’s not released

So you think if he does an ACL this weekend,Warriors will still pay him $850K to not play next year?
I think its very unlikely he will do his ACL.. if he does he will still be good for next season practically (6mths). Yeah i reckon they would.. a pkayer like AFB don't come around too often especially for them

I doubt he can play. He posted a pic of himself with his kids and a timezoney place earlier in the week which seemed to be somewhat out of the bubble. Pic has gone now. Maybe he got in trouble. As if!

The fact the Warriors had a deal for him so quickly...anyone else thinking young Hoppa may have been their original target but his form since debuting changed their minds?

Just thinking about the commotion made by Poppa Hoppa on social media when Des said bringing Albert back from on loan to the Warriors wouldn't change the situation - had Poppa Hoppa already counted his chickens & kicking off at Des' comment ironically blew up in his face?

From Weidler:

LATEST: The Addin Fonua-Blake negotiation now seems to rest with Warriors and Manly agreeing on a release. It's very close. @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine

AFB posted on his insta bio 'Grew up in the jungle stuff being humble" and taken away all his Sea Eagles photos and started following the warriors. So done deal one can only assume.

Best of luck Addin, thanks for the memories. Although he will be a big loss no one is bigger than our club. If the guy doesn't want to be at the club, the quicker he is released the better imho.

Aside from footy, and being such a good player, the day will come when he will realise regardless if he grew up in the jungle or not, life has its way of humbling all of us at certain stages of our lives. An attitude like that makes me feel great that Manly are releasing him, and this is why I admire players like Joel Thompson.

Last edited:
An enforcer in any side will galvanise the squad and have people wanting to follow you not divide a club

Marquee players unintentionally can contribute to an unintended turf battle that begins socially and creates a click

it occurred during the latter part of our golden period that was well documented and is happening again now but is not camouflaged with success and therefore magnified

our three most heralded and expensive players are probably not been seen as value

Where ever AFB lands he would be advised to learn the team song and sing it loud with gusto in the sheds and demonstrate his appreciation of his mantle to the team

in our history , some of our average players have been our strength and our top guns have fostered this and helped promote understanding of our club and there worth

there is no doubt that the charges against our 9 and the culture within the culture of the Polynesian team members are different not only from each other but also different to a united team culture

foz and chez has their factions
So too Jake and AFB

The difference we have no killer these days as a leader would demand one effort and unity

we only have DCE to play that role and he is a contributor and participator but nit a leader

find our leader and we will realise our potential

An enforcer in any side will galvanise the squad and have people wanting to follow you not divide a club

Marquee players unintentionally can contribute to an unintended turf battle that begins socially and creates a click

it occurred during the latter part of our golden period that was well documented and is happening again now but is not camouflaged with success and therefore magnified

our three most heralded and expensive players are probably not been seen as value

Where ever AFB lands he would be advised to learn the team song and sing it loud with gusto in the sheds and demonstrate his appreciation of his mantle to the team

in our history , some of our average players have been our strength and our top guns have fostered this and helped promote understanding of our club and there worth

there is no doubt that the charges against our 9 and the culture within the culture of the Polynesian team members are different not only from each other but also different to a united team culture

foz and chez has their factions
So too Jake and AFB

The difference we have no killer these days as a leader would demand one effort and unity

we only have DCE to play that role and he is a contributor and participator but nit a leader

find our leader and we will realise our potential
Very interesting , and I fear very true and the true heart of the issues ( injuries aside).

AFB posted on his insta bio 'Grew up in the jungle stuff being humble" and taken away all his Sea Eagles photos and started following the warriors. So done deal one can only assume.

Best of luck Addin, thanks for the memories. Although he will be a big loss no one is bigger than our club. If the guy doesn't want to be at the club, the quicker he is released the better imho.

Aside from footy, and being such a good player, the day will come when he will realise regardless if he grew up in the jungle or not, life has its way of humbling all of us at certain stages of our lives. An attitude like that makes me feel great that Manly are releasing him, and this is why I admire players like Joel Thompson.

In the terms of off-field attraction, if AFB was paid $850K a season, then Thommo is worth the whole cap to himself.

AFB is one brain snap away from a long term suspension, and to be honest, I can take high-paid players being out injured, but not being out due to being dumpster fire.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4