• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What happens if AFB doesn't get an offer he wants and Manly do not receive fair compensation? Does he come back?
He’ll be a Warrior , in the last week he’s actively followed almost all their players on Instagram.

I’d suggest the only sticking point would be compensation as we’ll probably want a really good player in exchange.

It’ll happen, but might take a few weeks.

Wow Mark, you really are a hip dude, following Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
No doubt you are also a devotee of Tik Tok. So, tell me, how are Nathan Cleary's latest dance videos shaping up?
Tik Tok, my clock on the wall does that otherwise no ****ing idea.

Yep I’m no longer triggered I’m a“ hipster boomer “.

I sniff that this was all sorted prior to any announcement

Yes.... I 'read' somewhere that a contract from the Warriors landed in his lap the afternoon of permission from Manly being granted.

If true, that's either very quick work or there was much behind the scenes dealing going on.

~nice scoop journos blobs~ not

Hope he gets one more game with us this weekend but you can probably see he will not be picked this weekend due his leaving us

Hope he gets one more game with us this weekend but you can probably see he will not be picked this weekend due his leaving us
surely they would not be that petty because AFB has been great for us

why, without him we would have been an embarrassment... oh, wait...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4