• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you reckon the Saab Garrick swap is still on? I've been wanting Saab all year
Yeah. Heaps of Saab's mates are at Manly. He is tight with Schuster and they'll commute together from Western Sydney. At the moment Saab is doing the Wollongong run on his own so although northern beaches is a hike, he won't have to do it on his own. Probably a bit of car pooling I imagine. They are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. Schuster has no arrogance about him whatsoever.

Yeah. Heaps of Saab's mates are at Manly. He is tight with Schuster and they'll commute together from Western Sydney. At the moment Saab is doing the Wollongong run on his own so although northern beaches is a hike, he won't have to do it on his own. Probably a bit of car pooling I imagine. They are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. Schuster has no arrogance about him whatsoever.

Very informative mate so happy you’re back!!!

But that doesn't answer the question , any insight to a signing

We had the same thing with my wife - changed the whole way we lived (for the better)
Good to hear you that both of you committed to the cause and are now reaping the benefits .
Once we lose the quality of our health we lose the quality of life
Keep up the great work feathered friend

My wife’s gone from size 16 to size 12, haven’t seen her look like that for 30 years.

I was 108.5, now 95.3, my lady Dr has given me a challenge to get to 85.

It’s going to be slow and steady now but maybe in 6 months I’ll be there.

We walk between 10,000-13,000 steps a day now and that helps.
You will get there as persistence pays off
Keep up the great work and keep us posted with your progress feathered friend

I was looking at who AFB follows on Instagram interestingly his unfollowed manly and now is following the warriors
Thats actually huge. Done deal

QUESTION: Has AFB done something off-field? The way Manly handled it so swiftly - with no media leaks - reeks of an off-field indiscretion swept under the rug. Said goodbye quickly and took the cash for the cap.

Distantly knew a guy who played with him in St George juniors said he was heavily bikie linked back then. Did some work for them etc... don't take my word for it but sounded pretty legit.

1600445206996.png

AFB has “ checked out” and I don’t think we’ll see him play again.

Sad but time to move on, it’s a business now and not many are rusted on to the club they play for unless they are local juniors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4