• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmmmm indeed
End of the day the dude want's out - whatever the reasons doesn't really matter. Nobody can bag him for his effort this season. He put more in than most. If he's been offered big dollars elsewhere & want to chaise the coin good on him - off ya go. many have done it & some have even made it.... Anyway - no use crying over spilt milk - onward & upwards.

End of the day the dude want's out - whatever the reasons doesn't really matter. Nobody can bag him for his effort this season. He put more in than most. If he's been offered big dollars elsewhere & want to chaise the coin good on him - off ya go. many have done it & some have even made it.... Anyway - no use crying over spilt milk - onward & upwards.
No drama with that at all but just don’t bull**** to us , that’s all.

There's something fishy about AFB's exit from the club.

Very sudden & the Instagram video he posted was odd & now his wife has said she didn't know about it until Monday.

It's getting murkier the more that comes out.
Indeed. Anchovies smell like daisies compared to this.

It is unprecedented the club releases something like this AND states they want it sorted pronto.
My bet is he has been told that he is free to move on, for some unknown reason, and this is all theatrics to cover something up the club does not want a part of.

You should be able to get some Pure Blond down there, Mark. A pretty decent low carb beer. I've been on it since going Keto, until the suppliers over here stopped bringing it in for some inexplicable reason :banghead:

are you really in ketosis if you drink beer? Even low carb lowers my ketone level ... I have to be super struck with carbs to maintain the required ketone levels

TRUTH BEHIND SHOCK AFB REQUEST

Addin Fonua-Blake’s wife has hitout at claims she was the driving force behind Fonua-Blake’s shock decision to request an early exit from the Sea Eagles. Fonua-Blake informed the club on Monday of his desire to get out of Sydney with the club giving him permission to negotiate with the three Queensland-based sides and the Warriors.

His wife Ana took to Instagram to dispel suggestions she wanted the move.

“I am not the reason why Addin wants to leave Manly,” she said in a video. “I never gave the man an ultimatum. I didn’t know much about this until Monday. I think I avoided the conversation.

“I am not the reason he is leaving Manly. All our family is based in Sydney. We do have family in New Zealand and we do have family in Brisbane. Our support system is in Sydney. We do have four kids so getting up and leaving is pretty tough

“Addin asked for a fresh start. Eventually I’ll come to terms with it. Change is always a good thing.”
Again if correct this means he is moving for more money. I don't care if they say he is on $850 at Manly - unless there is a fallout with Hasler and he hates the club - he is moving for more money. Which player who wanted out from their contract was only doing it for purely lifestyle reasons? Bateman? Fox? SBW? Foran? The list of purely better lifestyle loving players just wanting equal money is endless lol. Players don't move from a club where they are happy at just to be happy at another club and for less or even equal money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you really in ketosis if you drink beer? Even low carb lowers my ketone level ... I have to be super struck with carbs to maintain the required ketone levels
Pure Blond low carb absolutely. I can't recall the carbs off the top of my head, but definitely LOW. Of course, it's relevant to how much, how often, but a couple of those will not knock you out of ketosis. I've been Keto for over two years now and that is my beer of choice.

I am in Ireland, they don't even do light beer here, all or nothing ha ha
I'm having a somewhat similar challenge here in HK. I usually find a low carb option then they decide to stop stocking it. Nothing more annoying then having to change your beer every couple of months lol

I'm having a somewhat similar challenge here in HK. I usually find a low carb option then they decide to stop stocking it. Nothing more annoying then having to change your beer every couple of months lol
I've just come to the realisation HK is Hong Kong. Always wanted to go!

It's a funny one. In spite of his dominance at prop, we weren't winning games. That tells me that we have other more pressing issues with the squad. It is almost impossible to get through a season with your top squad in tact so getting to the business end can be the result of a strong squad across the board. Something with don't have. Maybe the loss of some go forward can be mitigated in other areas...like thrust from the wings coming out of own end...better wingers should mean less issues on the flanks and they can take some better carries.

I guess I'm thinking that we don't need to find another AFB...a solid fill in and better strengths in other areas can combat his loss.

Panthers let state of origin prop RCG go and they winning the comp with props that are of lower profile than Marty and Addin. They have a mobile pack too. maybe that is the way the game is going with the ruck speed increase.

A relative no name in Liam Martin is all the sudden a serious backrower. Who knows what might come of some of our younger guys.
Guess that i am seeing it through the prism of how things seemed leading into this season and with the personal available including Fainu [ before his drama ] and even your well founded suggestion at the time that you could sniff a serious premiership tilt . Was not to be of course but then on to 2021 with no Fainu for most of the season and now no A F B . Also not really sure how there can be an upgrade in the wing department with Garrick , Funa still under contract , maybe young Hoppa still on the scene, speedy , but is not the robust type winger Jorge under a long term injury cloud . . Even if Sabb is recruited , can"t see much difference there either . Sure that if Jake goes to prop , may lose a bit in the go forward compared with A F B but would provide a higher work rate . Then maybe having schuster as the 13 who would have the creativity factor but maybe less work rate then Jake there . Sure that Manly have been looking at contingencies in the likely departure of A F B and can only hope for the best outcome from a supporter "s perspective . Fairly hopeful that Haumole can go to another level think also that Sipley can offer something worthwhile if given the opportunity and fit , unfortunately do not have the junior depth of a Penrith . Panthers may be providing the blueprint this season how to be successful with the way the game is played now but gee , they have also had a very fortunate run on the injury front as well , take out some of their good players for a good bulk of the season and i am sure they would have their challenges as well .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4