Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AFB

47MVEagle

TRUTH BEHIND SHOCK AFB REQUEST

Addin Fonua-Blake’s wife has hitout at claims she was the driving force behind Fonua-Blake’s shock decision to request an early exit from the Sea Eagles. Fonua-Blake informed the club on Monday of his desire to get out of Sydney with the club giving him permission to negotiate with the three Queensland-based sides and the Warriors.

His wife Ana took to Instagram to dispel suggestions she wanted the move.

“I am not the reason why Addin wants to leave Manly,” she said in a video. “I never gave the man an ultimatum. I didn’t know much about this until Monday. I think I avoided the conversation.

“I am not the reason he is leaving Manly. All our family is based in Sydney. We do have family in New Zealand and we do have family in Brisbane. Our support system is in Sydney. We do have four kids so getting up and leaving is pretty tough

“Addin asked for a fresh start. Eventually I’ll come to terms with it. Change is always a good thing.”
She didnt know about it until Monday?

So communication isn't a big thing in their marriage?

Jerry1

Hmmmmm indeed
End of the day the dude want's out - whatever the reasons doesn't really matter. Nobody can bag him for his effort this season. He put more in than most. If he's been offered big dollars elsewhere & want to chaise the coin good on him - off ya go. many have done it & some have even made it.... Anyway - no use crying over spilt milk - onward & upwards.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
End of the day the dude want's out - whatever the reasons doesn't really matter. Nobody can bag him for his effort this season. He put more in than most. If he's been offered big dollars elsewhere & want to chaise the coin good on him - off ya go. many have done it & some have even made it.... Anyway - no use crying over spilt milk - onward & upwards.
No drama with that at all but just don’t bull**** to us , that’s all.

40 years an eagle

There's something fishy about AFB's exit from the club.

Very sudden & the Instagram video he posted was odd & now his wife has said she didn't know about it until Monday.

It's getting murkier the more that comes out.
Indeed. Anchovies smell like daisies compared to this.

It is unprecedented the club releases something like this AND states they want it sorted pronto.
My bet is he has been told that he is free to move on, for some unknown reason, and this is all theatrics to cover something up the club does not want a part of.

Batty

AFB showing more true colours with his gangster vaping wannabe video on Insta.

He has me liking the decision to let him go...

Absolute liability (off the field) for any club.

nightster

Well worn member
Premium Member
You should be able to get some Pure Blond down there, Mark. A pretty decent low carb beer. I've been on it since going Keto, until the suppliers over here stopped bringing it in for some inexplicable reason :banghead:
are you really in ketosis if you drink beer? Even low carb lowers my ketone level ... I have to be super struck with carbs to maintain the required ketone levels

Shane4500

TRUTH BEHIND SHOCK AFB REQUEST

Addin Fonua-Blake’s wife has hitout at claims she was the driving force behind Fonua-Blake’s shock decision to request an early exit from the Sea Eagles. Fonua-Blake informed the club on Monday of his desire to get out of Sydney with the club giving him permission to negotiate with the three Queensland-based sides and the Warriors.

His wife Ana took to Instagram to dispel suggestions she wanted the move.

“I am not the reason why Addin wants to leave Manly,” she said in a video. “I never gave the man an ultimatum. I didn’t know much about this until Monday. I think I avoided the conversation.

“I am not the reason he is leaving Manly. All our family is based in Sydney. We do have family in New Zealand and we do have family in Brisbane. Our support system is in Sydney. We do have four kids so getting up and leaving is pretty tough

“Addin asked for a fresh start. Eventually I’ll come to terms with it. Change is always a good thing.”
Again if correct this means he is moving for more money. I don't care if they say he is on $850 at Manly - unless there is a fallout with Hasler and he hates the club - he is moving for more money. Which player who wanted out from their contract was only doing it for purely lifestyle reasons? Bateman? Fox? SBW? Foran? The list of purely better lifestyle loving players just wanting equal money is endless lol. Players don't move from a club where they are happy at just to be happy at another club and for less or even equal money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HK_Eagle

are you really in ketosis if you drink beer? Even low carb lowers my ketone level ... I have to be super struck with carbs to maintain the required ketone levels
Pure Blond low carb absolutely. I can't recall the carbs off the top of my head, but definitely LOW. Of course, it's relevant to how much, how often, but a couple of those will not knock you out of ketosis. I've been Keto for over two years now and that is my beer of choice.

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18
10 Warriors 20 8 0 12 -115 16