• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Fingers crossed that [I am exonerated], I want to beat this charge.
I'd like to hear him say I'm innocent not "fingers crossed I want to beat charge". If he is found not guilty I hope he settles down and concentrates on the game leaves all that gang **** to people going nowhere in life.

He could be a great if he chooses that.

Last edited:
Apologies if it's listed above but i read AFB has two years to run @$850k/yr and now their talking $850k/yr for an extra year to go to the Warriors?!
Strange going ons.

Listening to NRL 360 apparently some of his past has caught up with him and thinks it's best to leave Sydney and move closer to family. Manly agonised on decision but thought it would be best for both parties, also gives Manly some cap relief. Cannot be money driven, a potential club can not offer anymore than what he would of earnt at Manly.

Siro was surprised, he said it was great having him at training, AFB always made the players laugh and enjoy coming to work. A big loss, won't enjoy tackling him but have players to step up.

Definitely could see some off field distractions affecting his game this year, a move to another country is pretty big.

We needed some cap relief, hopefully can strengthen the side in other weaker positions.

Listening to NRL 360 apparently some of his past has caught up with him and thinks it's best to leave Sydney and move closer to family. Manly agonised on decision but thought it would be best for both parties, also gives Manly some cap relief. Cannot be money driven, a potential club can not offer anymore than what he would of earnt at Manly.

Siro was surprised, he said it was great having him at training, AFB always made the players laugh and enjoy coming to work. A big loss, won't enjoy tackling him but have players to step up.

Definitely could see some off field distractions affecting his game this year, a move to another country is pretty big.

We needed some cap relief, hopefully can strengthen the side in other weaker positions.
So it’s like a kid having to change schools because he’s in a bad crowd? I’ll give you the scoop, these kids miraculously find the bad crowd at the new school.

So it’s like a kid having to change schools because he’s in a bad crowd? I’ll give you the scoop, these kids miraculously find the bad crowd at the new school.
Kids at school don't have families to look after, nothing even like it. What a stupid comment. We have no idea what's going on, but it's big enough to move to another country so it's obviously an issue.

As good a player that he currently is , 850 k per season for A F B seems a bit on the high side from Manly "s point of view but maybe part of a back ended deal . Then Marty still on big money and hardly particularly good value if this season is any guide and similarly with the 900 k for Jake [ but the T P A helps in his case] . Something had to give , again a shame to lose such a high profile player , Have to assume that Manly have some alternative strategy to compensate if he leaves , again some good props still in the system and emerging and maybe some other talent to look at so things hopefully will result in a satisfactory outcome in overall, team strength at least

There are is no Maybe in the meaning of Fact
So unless we have the facts we are only farting from our mouth
Nothing personal Robbo my feathered friend
All good mate but I think what has been reported kinda backs up what I was saying. Off the field AFB is hardly a role model and stand up citizen and has pressure from his family to get out of Sydney to get away from the life he is living

All good mate but I think what has been reported kinda backs up what I was saying. Off the field AFB is hardly a role model and stand up citizen and has pressure from his family to get out of Sydney to get away from the life he is living
Wonder where he lives, mustn’t be the “mean streets” of Newport or allambie or narrabeen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6