AFB could be gone for while

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Boy oh boy...
Well at least its giving some of our depth players some game time.. can only help for our premiership surge next year

Pretty sure the same has been said the last few years
Keppie started late last year along with haumole. Tent was injured. Hoppa was injured. Parker had his first full season last year. Garrick, waddell, gosiewski, croker, elliott were given time last year and cust this year unfortunately they just don't cut it except cust. We are getting there.. especially with the next gen coming through.. funa, hoppa, schuster, saddler etc. I dont think we are far off.. just a few pieces away.

Keppie started late last year along with haumole. Tent was injured. Hoppa was injured. Parker had his first full season last year. Garrick, waddell, gosiewski, croker, elliott were given time last year and cust this year unfortunately they just don't cut it except cust. We are getting there.. especially with the next gen coming through.. funa, hoppa, schuster, saddler etc. I dont think we are far off.. just a few pieces away.
They’re missing two indestructible hamstrings

Sipley to come in.
Still have Taupau, Keppie, Paseka, Boyle and Sipley up front so good to see some others get a run. May as well blood them and see who we wanna keep next year

Sipley to come in.
Still have Taupau, Keppie, Paseka, Boyle and Sipley up front so good to see some others get a run. May as well blood them and see who we wanna keep next year
I think this top 30 would be fairly strong considering all the game time players are getting this year. Alot of depth in every position. More importantly I reckon its achievable salary cap wise

Tom Trbojevic
Albert Hopoate
Dylan Walker
Moses Suli
Jason Saab
Cade Cust
Daly Cherry Evans
Addin Fonua Blake
Manase Fainu
Jake Trbojevic
Haumole Olakauatu
Curtis Sironen
Joshua Schuster

Danny Levi
Taniela Paseka
Martin Taupau
Luke Garner

Zac Saddler
Tofofoa Sipley
Morgan Boyle
Jack Gosiewski
Morgan Harper
Brad Parker
Tevita Funa
Luke Metcalf
Lachlan Croker
Jorge Taufua
Ben Trbojevic
Sean Keppie
Reuben Garrick

Last edited:
Alladin has not played well since his verbal spray. He was the most destructive prop in the comp earlier in the season but now he is slower than a day in Covid lockdown.
I hope he comes back from this injury with new zest, but his bad luck should allow us to see Tenterfield and Sippers. I don't think Lance is much good and Kelpie hasn't lived up to last year's performances.

Alladin has not played well since his verbal spray. He was the most destructive prop in the comp earlier in the season but now he is slower than a day in Covid lockdown.
I hope he comes back from this injury with new zest, but his bad luck should allow us to see Tenterfield and Sippers. I don't think Lance is much good and Kelpie hasn't lived up to last year's performances.
Mate I thought I was the only one that had noticed that, He's been very poor not running at the line with any pace at all. Your right I thought Kelpie was going to be a star the way he finished last year but gone backwards this year.

I think this top 30 would be fairly strong considering all the game time players are getting this year. Alot of depth in every position. More importantly I reckon its achievable salary cap wise

Tom Trbojevic
Albert Hopoate
Dylan Walker
Moses Suli
Jason Saab
Cade Cust
Daly Cherry Evans
Addin Fonua Blake
Manase Fainu
Jake Trbojevic
Haumole Olakauatu
Curtis Sironen
Joshua Schuster

Danny Levi
Taniela Paseka
Martin Taupau
Luke Garner

Zac Saddler
Tofofoa Sipley
Morgan Boyle
Jack Gosiewski
Morgan Harper
Brad Parker
Tevita Funa
Luke Metcalf
Lachlan Croker
Jorge Taufua
Ben Trbojevic
Sean Keppie
Reuben Garrick
Love your run on side even if we don't get Saab and put Reuben in that team still look mad.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4