AFB’s change of team for personal reasons may not work out so well

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Leader of the Flock

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Heslop contradicts Dr Norman Swan, who said that the vaccines are not based on live parts of the virus, so will be completely safe. I wonder if the nrl needs a new expert? The players are iffy already.

Addin may find he’s not based in NZ but back in NSW

and there‘s a very slight chance his anti-vax stance may be put to the test again

AFB is now another club's problem

The reason for his release (knowing that nz were a good chance of playing out of central coast again) and also his sentiment on Instagram thereafter his release all smells very fishy to me anyway! Assuming we are better off without him (off the field)

Great player but clearly a flog, I am guessing Des wasn't happy with his attitude hence the quick release. I don't think Des likes having to go into bat for blokes that he doesn't respect and I assume AFB had one too many dickhead moments. Walker is heading down the same path.

I loved watching AFB play, he is a real talent. It is a shame that AFB is now counting his dollars in his new environment. Shame he left because he could have achieved some good things here.

I think his form and demeanour on the field became and issue and I would astonished if the events at the end of the Drugcastle game at Brooky sealed his fate amongst many of the playing and coaching staff when he defied DCE and gave the ref a gob full which not only cost us a key player for a 2 week ban it created so many negative headlines.

He is no longer our problem!

Playing out of Central Coast next year. Not bad for a bloke who wanted to get out of Sydney town. Even better we get them round 1. I hope he gets a touch up from our boys.

Last edited:
AFB has payed his dues for his past sins. He earned his money and in the main did his job for Manly. I wish him all the best for the future and hope he avoids any kind of trouble. In saying this the game is blessed by having players of the caliber of Jake and Tom who both excel on and off the field. These are the kind of players that make you passionate about the game.

AFB has payed his dues for his past sins. He earned his money and in the main did his job for Manly. I wish him all the best for the future and hope he avoids any kind of trouble. In saying this the game is blessed by having players of the caliber of Jake and Tom who both excel on and off the field. These are the kind of players that make you passionate about the game.
Hardly. Guy is still doing ****ish stuff regularly haha

It simply wasn't for a change of scenery AFB but more so a change in his pay packet. AFB shouldn't try to hide the fact that money talks which made him walk. All the best to AFB but great outcome for Manly since it gives us close to that balanced side but still real ?? on the hooker spot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4