AE sign competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should get a massive Fortress brookvale one as you say but i will be content with the one that byso makes me that says that

I hope so. It should be poster size though.

I reckon it would be tops to make a couple and distribute them to the crowd. If we print up a few and hand them out that would be awesome

I reckon we should get everyone to try and make some. I might print out a few A4 sized ones and tape them together.

Imagine Souths running out in front of 20,000 people and seeing "Fortress Brookvale" on signs all around the ground.

That would be awesome

I reckon we should get everyone to try and make some. I might print out a few A4 sized ones and tape them together.

Imagine Souths running out in front of 20,000 people and seeing \"Fortress Brookvale\" on signs all around the ground.

That would be awesome

You are assuming an ability to read

GOLD! - I forgot they arent North shore bread. Ben Walker may be able to read at least

OK "Fortress Brookvale"

Just remember lads I made that up months ago when I did the clubs wallpapers ;)

maybe you should put a copyright logo on it

2 minutes of fame, thats rich from Byso Hilton

Some lyrics for Sunday would be good. To Burke's Backyard theme:

Give me a game out at Homebush,
We'll play at Homebush,
A game or two, we are in the poo
We are down on our knees,
Now known as the Bunnies,
'Cos we can't play in our backyard!

:shock:

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 21 2005, 02:10PM ]</span>

FORTRESS