AE Fantasy Footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
There's 12 spots available in AE's own Fantasy Football Competition. It's sure to be a talking point through the season and I'd imagine the competition will be fierce.

LEAGUE CODE is 900274.

Go to:

http://nrl.sportal.virtualsports.com.au/?p=register

and enter that league code as part of the registration process.

see you there.

There are still 6 spots open last time I looked.

It'd be good to fill them up before tomorrow night.

Just a question- does it matter what position the player is playing in regard to points (eg. Menzies playing lock/ second row- or the fact that the front row is bracketed as one with Wing slotted in at prop)

I was wondering the same.

Witt for example is only available as half back although he is playing as a 5/8th. Will that effect anything??

who cares i just signed up and grabbed some players, I doubt i will touch it again all season :D

Not usually my thing

I thought it would be obvious - i care and by the looks of it PJ does as well.

Thanks for asking

I would say it shouldnt matter. I am not sure how FF works. I assume the people running it will either update it or give points accordingly. I will contact them now

I think as long as your players play it doesn tmatter what position, so pick 3 hookers who score trys for your front row

I thought it was the obvious way to go Mata, you get no points for tackles and so forth, its purely reward for pointscoring. thats why wingers are worth heaps and someone like El Masri are very pricey.

So trysoring forwards are the way to go, fortunately one of the best of those is in the Maroon and white 8)

i actually went with one 30K forward in my run on and saved his money for another winger on the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4