AE Fantasy Comp - Round One this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
And here's the draw. CW, I'm coming after you!

ROUND 1 FIXTURE
wazzaschampions v MB's Eagles
Matabele Eagles v Canteen Team
Danny v Rams
Manly Sea Eagles v wardswonders
Lizards v the seagles
Visigoths v Goldie
Fluffy v Redbacks

That means players we locked in including reserves last week could be in a team that has the bye and my team and captain was based on who the opposition were. That sucks but i guess we are all in the same boat. I am sure others did a lot better but I got 40 pts and WAS feeling reasonably happy.

I know MB. I have a tigers guy in my team as well.

Not sure who what when the playing is done now.

you just pick your team and thats it dont you?

nah you have your squad of 25 that you can change each week.

ontop of that you can make 2 changes a week with a max of 35 for the season to the squad.

ie if some gets a season ending injury you can replace him with another.

admitably i have only picked 16 players with the rest being minimun. on prop for min as well as there arnt very many high scoring props.

man tht sounds like a lot of work. can someone tell me if one of my players gets injured, then i can change them :D

tsk tsk. I tell you I would rather have Pepsi's off cuts though.

You wait, one day Pepsi and i will be off our leashes and no one will be safe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4