Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advertising Posters - Manly

Canteen Worker

Driving out west yesterday I noticed (at Prospect) a That's my Team Poster with the Panthers on it at Prospect on the M4.

I seem to remember one for the Tigers on Victoria Rd and one for Parra as well, though I am not sure where?

I drive to Brookie (and Manly to visit my in-laws - when I have to) :roll: and I have never seen a Manly one.

Does anyone know if there is a Manly That's My Team poster or does it only exist on a bus that drives around????

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
There is now one hanging off Manly Leagues Club and there was also one a few weeks back near the Burnt Bridge Creek Bypass turnoff onto Condamine St at balgowlah.

I think there is also a State Transit bus floating around with it on as well.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
There is one on condamine street on the way to the city. Its above Freedom Furniture and the fishing tackle shop from memory. Saw it in a rather hung over state on Sunday

Fluffy

A big one at teh leagues club.

They one at prospect must be west bound - otherwise id drive past it all the time.

Canteen Worker

I would love someone to take a photo of the Manly one and post it - haven't seen it yet.

Fluffy

cool

yeah i must work right on top of the one at prospect

Latest posts

Top Bottom