Adopt my dad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So my dad is looking at heading over to the game next week by himself, so wondering if there is a big supporter base going together that want to have my dad tag along.

He is a funny bastard and loves manly, you just have to get past the cockney accent.

Also looking to get on the supporter bus if he can.

So who's up for teaching my dad all the songs and chants?

Dan

Like it's a mullet, I.E. Like it's going out of fashion.

However knowing dad he probably won't drink on the night as he will need to drive from the leagues club, home to narrabeen

K ... I live 5 mins from the footy stadium and will be pretty well inebriated before kick off. Try and get him a ticket amongst the MWTS.

I'll ask him if he plan on having a few just in case

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mark's off duty tomorrow Dan, send Vidmar a PM...may be able to squueze him in

Should be able to get another ticket with the MWTS if bob can't cover an extra.

Let me know by cob tomorrow.

Go Manly!

Larissa

bones said:
K ... I live 5 mins from the footy stadium and will be pretty well inebriated before kick off. Try and get him a ticket amongst the MWTS.

Me too about the being blind part

Your sending your old man in with bones and cambo!!...:s
he'll need a liver transplant by Saturday!lol

I'll contact Larissa today about finding him a seat amongst you lunatics. I just hate the thought of him going alone and want him to enjoy himself

Dan

If you cant get a ticket for your DAD I will be going with a few mates and will be getting tix on Monday but travelling from the city to the SFS?

Are the MWTS meeting at a pre game venue? Eg Olympic, captain cook, fix studios?

Is the supporters bus leaving from the club and is there room on it?

Daniel said:
Is the supporters bus leaving from the club and is there room on it?

Yes and book here

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

Dan did you get my e-mail, you need to contact Vidmar urgently I think he can squeeze your Dad in!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8