• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am horribly, horribly addicted to this site. Why can't I break free from its tentacles, they smother me day by day. My best intentions to cut back from time spent on here amount to nothing. Addiction in its purest form.
+1000. I manage to stay away for a few days every now and then but come back and my posts spike again. The missus was slightly less than impressed now she's given up haha :rock:

For me its a bored at work activity, a bus activity, and a watching tv activity :rofl:

I am horribly, horribly addicted to this site. Why can't I break free from its tentacles, they smother me day by day. My best intentions to cut back from time spent on here amount to nothing. Addiction in its purest form.
You're just weak mate - get some self discipline [he says while downing a pack of codeine chased by a sixer, with a strategically positioned bunga out the side of his mouth]

hardcore-gamer-smoking-pizza-slob.jpg

I haven't posted for a week. D'oh!

Me too. I've tried to enforce a no Silvertails after 9:30pm rule on myself. Break it every night for a final peak.
But I'm not doing the 12 step program.
I'm a Silvertailsaholic and proud.
Go Manly!
Thank you for this site @Dan

I'm unsure if the amount of time I waste on this and other sites, or my actual addictions are the bigger worry... Pretty sure which one will kill me first lol!

Just wait until we start introducing click bait :)

No the real reason we all come back and like it here, is a very true and in fact good indication of the community we have all built together, we are all great people who share a passion and have carved out an amazing and rich community of great like minded people.

It is a true reflection of itself.

Just wait until we start introducing click bait :)

No the real reason we all come back and like it here, is a very true and in fact good indication of the community we have all built together, we are all great people who share a passion and have carved out an amazing and rich community of great like minded people.

It is a true reflection of itself.

That's like the most intelligent thing you have ever said, you on weed or something over there???

That's like the most intelligent thing you have ever said, you on weed or something over there???
No, but I am somewhat delirious after more travel than I would otherwise like over the past few weeks, Liverpool..... nuff said..... Then all the way to Liege in Belgium yesterday, there and back in one day, 7 hours travel for a 2 hour meeting :(

No, but I am somewhat delirious after more travel than I would otherwise like over the past few weeks, Liverpool..... nuff said..... Then all the way to Liege in Belgium yesterday, there and back in one day, 7 hours travel for a 2 hour meeting :(

My car has been to Belgium but I have not even got as far as Indonesia.

I work for NSW Trains so when we go to Sydney they like us to go by train, 24 hours return trip for a 4 hour meeting or course :(

LOL I was just thinking the same thing today. I only joined this year but find I'm on here everyday lol even at work.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
My car has been to Belgium but I have not even got as far as Indonesia.

I work for NSW Trains so when we go to Sydney they like us to go by train, 24 hours return trip for a 4 hour meeting or course :(
Belgium is an interesting place.

The meeting I went to yesterday had people from the same office and company who spoke different languages and whose languages didn't overlap.

1 guy French only
others french and English
others Dutch and English

Very surreal, but common when we go there. I get to see great things and whilst travelling is tiring, it also is amazing.

I enjoy going to Groningen the most, a great little city and an amazing university.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4