Add a caption

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
eng-20v-20nz-20ind_20131124032236737847-400x267.jpg

HI, I WISH I COULD ADD SPOILER ALERTS TO THREAD TITLES WHEN NEEDED BUT I DON'T AS IMADOOFUS!

*altering death star beam

Gee I wish I joined Manly as I would have won a premiership by now.

Won't win anything playing for England or souths.

* hands up who wishes they were an Aussie

*Compared to the poms...how many kiwi's does it take to change a light bulb?

*Who thinks burgess' mum is a milf?

* NZ players point to and thank the media for making sbw untouchable...leading to the penalty....leading to their win.

*Kiwi's laugh at English sponsor Gillette. It's not really the best a man can get.

*NZ happy that they aren't the only ones who can blow an unassailable lead following their America's cup capitulation.

*NZ players looking forward to getting trounced by Australia in the upcoming final.

Why do they keep telling me lies
Your going to win the grand final
Your going to win the world cup
I wonder if they are telling the truth about the boat I am going to win in the sponsors golf day.

And the result of yet another game comes down to a decision made by the great SBW.

Sam.
Burgess.
Wanker.

globaleagle said:
* hands up who wishes they were an Aussie

*Compared to the poms...how many kiwi's does it take to change a light bulb?

*Who thinks burgess' mum is a milf?

* NZ players point to and thank the media for making sbw untouchable...leading to the penalty....leading to their win.

*Kiwi's laugh at English sponsor Gillette. It's not really the best a man can get.

*NZ happy that they aren't the only ones who can blow an unassailable lead following their America's cup capitulation.

*NZ players looking forward to getting trounced by Australia in the upcoming final.

Annnnd that's what you get GE when you go for quantity over quality!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6