Adam Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
4 tries in 5 minutes is a disgraceful and cannot be sugar coated by what happened during other parts of he game. It shows real lack of underbelly and the fact that we capitulated twice late in games (Cowboys and Storm) highlights we lacked fitness, leadership and resolve.

Have they though?

Yeo started a centre
Most of Wade Graham's first 3 seasons were in the halves
Wighton started at wing for a while then centre then 5/8 then fullback then 5/8
Dylan Walker centre, to 5/8 to Utility
Jarome Hughes fullback to 5/8 to fullback to halfback
Adam Douehi has been everywhere

Players develop to roles or adapt to roles that the team needss

Unless you where specifically referencing hooker???

Then carry on haha
yeah but I was talking about Manly and 1/2 to hooker

4 tries in 5 minutes is a disgraceful and cannot be sugar coated by what happened during other parts of he game. It shows real lack of underbelly and the fact that we capitulated twice late in games (Cowboys and Storm) highlights we lacked fitness, leadership and resolve.

Spot on mate. That's why I claim those games as floggings (regardless of the result) - basically advertised to the rest of the league what absolute incompetent defensive structures and effort areas we have under Des.

Panthers 28 - Us 6
Roosters 26 - Us 12
Us 25 - Raiders 6
Sharks 34 - Us 22
Rabbits 40 - Us 22
Eels 22 - Us 20
Storm 28 - Us 8
Cowboys 28 - Us 26
Us 36 - Storm 30
Roosters 20 - Us 10
Eels 36 - Us 20
Sharks 40 - Us 6
Raiders 48 - Us 6

Others have asked me if we won a grand final 36-30 would I consider it a flogging. Despite whgat people think, my answer is actually NO. Reason? Because we obviously had enough discipline, quality, effort, professionalism and coaching to GET there.

In our results, it exposed massive weaknesses, that other teams then exploited leading us to what I believe will be the clubs worst ever losing streak starting next season (with a worse roster than we had this season).

So after reading this it seems

If we get off to a poor start get well behind but come home with a wet sail outscoring the opposition by plenty in the second half it is purely because the opposition has "put the cue in the rack"

But if it turns out the other way, it's not because we put the que in the rack. And if we manage to hold out and win we still got flogged.
Ok got it

So after reading this it seems

If we get off to a poor start get well behind but come home with a wet sail outscoring the opposition by plenty in the second half it is purely because the opposition has "put the cue in the rack"

But if it turns out the other way, it's not because we put the que in the rack. And if we manage to hold out and win we still got flogged.
Ok got it

We flogged The Sharks in that second half, and they'd be filthy about it (and happy with the result because of exactly that). What you're doing is making excuses. You're making excuses for extremely poor periods, because in other periods we were okay. That's called inconsistency. That's what you're celebrating here.

Secondly, and I feel I need to be a broken record here for things to sink in with some, but The Sharks learned from that, bounced back, and fixed the situation. With us, it exposed a weakness that was consistently taken advantage of from that point on - culminating in just two wins against all top 8 teams ALL season, and 7 straight losses to end the year,

That's what you are defending here.

We flogged The Sharks in that second half, and they'd be filthy about it (and happy with the result because of exactly that). What you're doing is making excuses. You're making excuses for extremely poor periods, because in other periods we were okay. That's called inconsistency. That's what you're celebrating here.

Secondly, and I feel I need to be a broken record here for things to sink in with some, but The Sharks learned from that, bounced back, and fixed the situation. With us, it exposed a weakness that was consistently taken advantage of from that point on - culminating in just two wins against all top 8 teams ALL season, and 7 straight losses to end the year,

That's what you are defending here.
I'm not defending or making excuses, I was filthy about the the Cows and Storm games, absolutely gutted.
I am however being consistent with how I apply things, if we make a few points on the comeback I don't believe it's simply because the other team puts the que in the rack and apply that to us as well so those games were dissapointments but we won one as did the sharks but don't believe they racked the que either.

I'm learning things every day, and believe I am wrong, I have to be more like Greenburg and be inconsistent.

And uhm well uhm der uhm I'm a bit thick can you repeat that last bit again 😜🤣

I'm not defending or making excuses, I was filthy about the the Cows and Storm games, absolutely gutted.
I am however being consistent with how I apply things, if we make a few points on the comeback I don't believe it's simply because the other team puts the que in the rack and apply that to us as well so those games were dissapointments but we won one as did the sharks but don't believe they racked the que either.

I'm learning things every day, and believe I am wrong, I have to be more like Greenburg and be inconsistent.

And uhm well uhm der uhm I'm a bit thick can you repeat that last bit again 😜🤣

Another thing I'd say is we aren't good enough to put a cue in the rack, to begin with. Sharks are a much better, well balanced, well coached team than us. We get stomped over, because we just aren't good enough, and don't have the character to be resilient.

There's the diff.

Another thing I'd say is we aren't good enough to put a cue in the rack, to begin with. Sharks are a much better, well balanced, well coached team than us. We get stomped over, because we just aren't good enough, and don't have the character to be resilient.

There's the diff.
I think the dif is .....
The grass is always greener on the otherside

Awful. One of the worst periods I've ever seen on the field for our club.
Losing after leading by 14 (?) and conceding 3 tries in last 10 mins to Tigpies a couple of seasons back still makes me sick and was something I hoped I would never see again from a Manly side...
This current squad 'treated' us to that same standard of embarrassment twice in the space of a month... the cows game was worse than the tigpies loss and I never thought it was possible to be disappointed after Manly beat the drizzle... however, this squad is rewriting the handbook when it comes to disappointment...

Losing after leading by 14 (?) and conceding 3 tries in last 10 mins to Tigpies a couple of seasons back still makes me sick and was something I hoped I would never see again from a Manly side...
This current squad 'treated' us to that same standard of embarrassment twice in the space of a month... the cows game was worse than the tigpies loss and I never thought it was possible to be disappointed after Manly beat the drizzle... however, this squad is rewriting the handbook when it comes to disappointment...
That was the game a couple of non playing Tigers,Josh Reynolds being one,went home at halftime and the media made a big deal about it.No mention of the 13 Manly players that went home with 10 minutes to play

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4