• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
H

Here you go straight from Sydney Morning Herald

An employee needed a key to open a toilet cubicle door for security to remove a shirtless Adam Elliott from a Gold Coast restaurant in front of patrons, according to a report by the Sydney Morning Herald.

Sources familiar with the situation told the publication, Elliott was shirtless when he left the White Rhino restaurant after being caught in the men's bathroom with childhood friend Millie Boyle.

It's alleged the NRLW player followed Elliott into the toilets before 11pm when the pair then locked themselves in a cubicle. Moments later an employee of the establishment knocked on the door, but didn't get a response.
Millie said, "I'll kiss you, as long as you don't get shirty afterwards". Then Adam took his shirt off.
It's all true, your honor...............

Bugger me this is a funny thread !!

They just wanted to **** and do it quickly and the dunny was the closest place to do it in.

Good on em , wish it was me !!
Well I'll be buggered that escalated quickly. I am not sure that we should be bringing bugger me or anything pertaining to buggery into this thread @Mark from Brisbane 😬 We do know that Elliot has buggered up his career though. 😎

Last edited:
Great interview with Millie on 'Bloke in the Bar'. She (jokingly) surmises that the cause of Manly's turnaround in early season form was because her brother was injured & no longer in the team.

Shame that it's not really a joke. Our pack looks so much better without Boyle, Sironen and Davey.

Fukk me 3 ways sideways ... it's not hard to get into trouble in this holier than puritan world .. good on you Millie .. you go girl ... and tell the mates of your brother that they are a bunch of precious princess's and go mind their own business ..
on a side note, millie said they were old friends, if thats how she(or he for that matter) greets each of their old friends imagine what a school reunion would look like!

It seems Millie & Adam are now a couple - hope it works well for them!

Millie.jpg

It seems Millie & Adam are now a couple - hope it works well for them!

View attachment 19629
The most sensible post belongs to @40 nil

Good luck to both of them

As very one deserves happiness and nobody deserves to be judged on a moment of madness

We all have moments of madness but that does not mean we are mad .

It means we all can have vulnerable moments sometimes

And as far as mocking people how they look . Beauty comes in all forms and every one is beautiful to some one

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12