actions of Bob Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
It is clear that Bob Fulton wants to take full credit for Manlys future success.

Everything connected to Toovey from players and staff has been dismantled.

a different man to Toovey who publically declared he would step down for a return of Hasler

Bob Fulton had in-depth knowledge of the roster and his actions speak very loud !

Willie Mason vs Nate Myles
Blake Leary Vs Lewis Brown
Hiku/Gutherson/Cheyse Blair VS Dylan Walker ( RELEASE BY SOUTHS FOR DRUGS ETC )
Pratt/Jayden Hodges VS Api Korosaio ( Matt Parcell )
Knight VS Meehan
Nicho Hynes VS Tom Wright / Godinett

Donny SInge VS Ex Titans kock smoker Ferris

The changes above are an act of Fulton disgracing Toovey and our previous Football departments

AFB has potential
Darcy has improved
Kapow has improved

TOOVEY and old Footy department unknown but did publically declare they had plans etc
targeting blokes like Tetavano who is now at the roosters i am sure our old department were heading in the right direction .

My summary and psychological assessment of Bob Fulton and Penns
1 They love Manly
2 They are mentally sick AKA asylum
3 They love themselves more than Manly

Toovey loved the club more than himself which also reflected in the way he played !

Bob Fulton cashed in on the Toovey back stabbing

Conclusion: Karma is pretty powerfull consequence

Last edited:
This forum has descended into an embarrassment of late. People carrying on like little bitches, finger pointing and blaming since we have not been doing that well. So many years of dominance and competitive football has resulted in many forum members now growing vaginas when it comes to losing and dealing with transition periods within the team.

Bob Fulton is a club (and game) legend. He only has Manlys best interests at heart. Stop insulting the great man

Bob Fulton is a club (and game) legend. He only has Manlys best interests at heart. Stop insulting the great man[/QUOTE]

Just because someone is a club legend, does not mean that he may have the ability to do the job properly.

No disputing bozo is a club legend. As an official he has to be judged by the decisions that he has made. We were told a Year ago that we are in a results based business and our club across all grades has gone sharply backwards. The fact is that bozo has a licence to do as he pleases a luxury toovey was not afforded. No we are back to square one. 18 players gone and no big new signing announcements . It's been a tough enough year but to announce the delistings one hour after our latest debacle some up the mess that we are in. I will take our board seriously when there is accountability!!

This forum has descended into an embarrassment of late. People carrying on like little bitches, finger pointing and blaming since we have not been doing that well. So many years of dominance and competitive football has resulted in many forum members now growing vaginas when it comes to losing and dealing with transition periods within the team.

Bob Fulton is a club (and game) legend. He only has Manlys best interests at heart. Stop insulting the great man

Whilst I fully agree with your assessment of the forum of late I'll throw it out there that it's pretty much been 99.9999999% of males whining, so I'm not sure how fair it is to denigrate the gender that really isn't complaining.

As we ask people to stop insulting Bob, maybe it's time we all do the same for women.

(Not having a go at you singularly my Lord, I think we could all do better than continually say 'run like a girl, throw like a girl, the cowgirls, etc.)

But anyway...flame away middle aged white males, I mean right after you go and tell your wives and daughters that you honestly believe they are second class citizens and all.

On topic (I guess) - I also read how amazing it was and how well some of you all stuck together in the norther eagles days...like it's some badge of honour that you proudly wear....well years to come you'll be able to say the same thing about these last couple of years. I guess how you remember your actions looking back on these times will probably change with the sands of time but either way....badges of honour people - better than a commemorative coin with more bragging rights (and a slight chocolatey taste.)

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:
I guess the overall question is do you think last year we had a roster that could win the comp. it might be an assumption but it seemed pretty clear to me that we were on the backend of a very successful era

Now there were a couple of ways to address this

1. Wholesale changes to try accelerate the rebuilding process
2. Incremental changes to try maintain some form of success whilst building

Cleary bozo tried 1 and failed. It will be interesting to see the approach this off season

Whilst I fully agree with your assessment of the forum of late I'll throw it out there that it's pretty much been 99.9999999% of males whining, so I'm not sure how fair it is to denigrate the gender that really isn't complaining.

As we ask people to stop insulting Bob, maybe it's time we all do the same for women.

(Not having a go at you singularly my Lord, I think we could all do better than continually say 'run like a girl, throw like a girl, the cowgirls, etc.)

But anyway...flame away middle aged white males, I mean right after you go and tell your wives and daughters that you honestly believe they are second class citizens and all.

On topic (I guess) - I also read how amazing it was and how well some of you all stuck together in the norther eagles days...like it's some badge of honour that you proudly wear....well years to come you'll be able to say the same thing about these last couple of years. I guess how you remember your actions looking back on these times will probably change with the sands of time but either way....badges of honour people - better than a commemorative coin with more bragging rights (and a slight chocolatey taste.)

Have a great day.
I don't have to tell my wife and daughter because they already know...........

Just kidding @;)

Where's that bastion of PC when you need him - David Morrison

his best interest is his bank account and ego

Please review the exchange of the staff above and tell me that is a display of his best interest for our club ?

Last year, I said something like:
I am old enough to have seen Fulton play. I am in awe of his football skills. Add to that, his coaching record.
However, that all happened over twenty years ago.

Right now, I think that R Fulton is sniffing his own exhaust.
I'm with you, king...

I also sugested that we should not confuse "IMMORTAL" with "INFALLIBLE "

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6