Acid Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Well, here it is. The test of our true colours. We really have nothing to lose coming into this game but we have plenty to gain, credibility from the general public being a big one. Can't wait!

We have plenty to lose trust me.

"The bubble has been burst"

Gould: "It was due for a quality side to take advantages of Manlys weaknesses"

On and on. Manly must be up for this game, Friday night, the Broncos, packed Suncorp stadium, top of the table on the line, AND the respect of the whole nation on the line.

If the boys can't get up for this game, hope for this season IMO will drop immensely.

True respect does not have to be earnt with a victory.

Lets no forget that no one expected this side to be in the position we currently enjoy. We will earn respect by playing exactly the way we have played all season, with one exception. Provided we play to that level of intensity we will push the Bronco's the entire game.

If we play to our best and the Bronco's do as well this will be the match of the year to date. The winner could then well be decided by the bounce of the ball, a referee's decision or a video referree decision. If that is the case, and I expect it will be then we can leave Suncorp with our heads held high, win lose or draw and our respect intact.

i believe as long as we dont lose by more than 12 points out respect will be intact.keep it simple and we are a chace,the secrct to beating the broncs is not dropping the ball,their older forwards can get tired if you complete your sets.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2