Achtung Corso Pete

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus I just had my 4year old nephew here for a couple of days and I thought he was full of ****, but you blokes are unbelievable. I saw him first, no I did.

Jesus I just had my 4year old nephew here for a couple of days and I thought he was full of ****, but you blokes are unbelievable. I saw him first, no I did.

And even my 4 year old nephew could tell the majority of this thread was obvious humour.

[quote author=clontaago]

And even my 4 year old nephew could tell the majority of this thread was obvious humour.

[/quote]

ssssshhhhhhhh

He goes crying home to Mummy if he gets a hint that he's not superior.

Jatz the tail end was, but between Dan, Mata and Fluffy the first couple of posts were serious and thats who I was talking about.

Jatz the tail end was, but between Dan, Mata and Fluffy the first couple of posts were serious.

Yes, I guess the first page does have a serious ring to it. That is, until Flip turned up with this:
Well I was there at his birth... and I just knew. :lol:

there is rarely ot a level of humour in what is said by myself.

I am on the constant piss take! Sometimes you just have to read further or know the people involved though.

fLIP comes out with some gems sometimes and i am glad he has made his presence felt on the site again

Yes well blind Freddy could see that some of the latter posts were humorous piss takes of the original, more childish posts.

yes but the childish posts were maybe childish on purpose, knowing Matas, that is pretty much his sense of humor right there

CLon if you must know seriously, Renouf started the bandwagon.

The first post refering to Ballin is from Sue talking about comments from the Pearl about Ballin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8