• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Woods is somehow playing well enough to get a spot on the bench ahead of some of the other props in our squad then they need to fire up...

That's enough of him now, please don't select him any more. After the half time break we looked likely to score next before he threw that dumb offload resulting in an error. Also stole minutes off Jake, and we looked soft instantly after he came off.

That's enough of him now, please don't select him any more. After the half time break we looked likely to score next before he threw that dumb offload resulting in an error. Also stole minutes off Jake, and we looked soft instantly after he came off.
Not even Aaron can remember his last good game.
Blacktown from now on.

A couple of our players had poor games including Woods. I am a firm believer in selection based on form if injuries make it possible.

watching the replay I was surprised to see Shazza pull off a few crucial one on one tackles.

maybe we’ve been a bit too harsh on the bloke.

Couldn't understand the bench and the lack of outside back coverage e.g. Johns or Weekes. I do not believe we can carry (or any team) 3 props on the bench and one of Woods or Keppie must go. Sipley a keeper and Keppie just.....but he must step up his defence.

Exactly , he’s well past superstar status but I just hate how he’s being denigrated on here when he’s cost us diddly squat.
The fact is feathered friend
We are getting the same diddly value he cost us and that is Diddly value as he offers ZERO impact off the bench . Too slow , He slows our tempo and has errors in him .

Woods the one time superstar is now a passenger making up the numbers in our team

He is being denigrated on here because on here we have been spoilt by our Legendary clubs Benchmark of Premiership winning Excellence

Lower our Legendary clubs Great standards and we stand for nothing Great
And we should never do that

Couldn't understand the bench and the lack of outside back coverage e.g. Johns or Weekes. I do not believe we can carry (or any team) 3 props on the bench and one of Woods or Keppie must go. Sipley a keeper and Keppie just.....but he must step up his defence.
I personally think we need cover/backup for hooker. I don’t think 1 hooker can play a full game in this current competition - and be effective for the whole 80mins. I reckon Froggy needs a 10-15min spell so that he can come back refreshed and offer spark. ATM he looks gassed almost the whole game - every game.

Myers for mine
Or Rueben in the centres and Tuipu on the wing as Rueben would be better in the centres
Myers isn't in the top 30 so it comes back to an exemption.

Not against it if that was possible

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8