• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No mate. Losing Olakau'atu would make us the laughingstock of the NRL. Losing a seven-string and a nine-string prop to upgrade GCKT into the thirty immediately and keep Ola long-term is a pretty smart move in terms of cap management.
Not having a genuine hooker in the 30 is pretty funny.

How do we reckon Seibs uses Shazza? Off the bench and that experience helps close games out for that last 20 where we have exploded a few times to often.

Or if it’s all about leadership, does he back him to get a job done and may be give him the chance to prove himself to the young bloke by starting him for the first 20. Reinforce that he is big game, experienced big man to lead to our young forwards early when the contest is well and truely on?

How do we reckon Seibs uses Shazza? Off the bench and that experience helps close games out for that last 20 where we have exploded a few times to often.

Or if it’s all about leadership, does he back him to get a job done and may be give him the chance to prove himself to the young bloke by starting him for the first 20. Reinforce that he is big game, experienced big man to lead to our young forwards early when the contest is well and truely on?
The question you should be asking is how will Greg Boulous use him?

He will be at Blacktown unless we have 2 of our FRF out at the same time. I think he slots into our depth just below Sipley. This trade is all about salary cap management.

May be. May be not. Nathan Brown. Sharon. Both Experienced. Play Lock. Front row.

One we probably couldn't afford. But the club have been trying to add these things long before Sharon entered left field.

Don't discount him just yet.

Hopefully we are sitting pretty around the halway mark, i'd like to see the guy get a couple of NRL games for the Club.
I obviously understand his love for the Sea Eagles so hopefully he gets the chance.

Makes us the laughing stock of the NRL
Mr Sidestep? May I introduce you to the Wests Tigers. But if you're talking premiership droughts, come over here and meet the Parramatta Eels.

Mestrov:
'Hey Seibs - two of our young lads have asked for a release because their manager is a muppet. Its a shame, but we can't match the offer, and we need to let them go.....
BUT - there is the possibility that we may be able to do a deal where we at least realise some 'upside'. The other club wants the players released this year - and in return, they will pay a player all of his salary to play for us.
The player is:
  • a manly fan
  • a former international
  • a former SOO player
  • 32 years old
  • A relative clean skin off the field in terms of controversy
  • has been coached by all of our 3 coaches who all rate him
  • a mate of the Turbos
What do you reckon? Should we take him on, or should I listen to all the fools online who think he might turn out like Nate Myles and are unable to realise that getting woods isn't a proactive decision to get rid of our young players?'

Dead set.

What is wrong with some people? It is a FREE PLAYER. What a bloody coup.

I for one believe he will be on the bench (ala Joe G or M Bryant of yester year) when we are playing in a preliminary final later this year.

Go you bloody eagles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4