• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is nice to have fan playing for us
Seems more and more rare that footy players are footy fans at all. The number of them who say they never watch other games is unbelievable. Surely it would help them get better at their own games?

Seems it's basketball or video games.

So Peter Gentle presented him with his jersey. Is he at the club now?

Signed,
Confused of the Central Coast.

I for one believe he will be on the bench (ala Joe G or M Bryant of yester year) when we are playing in a preliminary final later this year.
The Premiership Winning Mark Bryant was a bloody Good player for us feathered friend
I hope Woods can make similar contribution
2008-PREMIERS-SET-PC16-BRYANT.jpg

What do you reckon? Should we take him on, or should I listen to all the fools online who think he might turn out like Nate Myles and are unable to realise that getting woods isn't a proactive decision to get rid of our young players?'
What do we reckon ?

Time will tell as it always does

And Time sorts out all the fools online and off line

There are 20 more rounds to go and we will see how we go

And we all hope we live up to our legendary clubs great standards

2ND BEST IS NOT A MANLY THING !
1987%2BWinfield%2BCup%2BGrand%2BFinal%2BManly%2BWinning%2BPremiership%2BPhoto.png

So Peter Gentle presented him with his jersey. Is he at the club now?

Signed,
Confused of the Central Coast.
The information/ media coming out of the club this season has been a mark improvement, however the last few weeks seem to have fallen away again... Would be good to know his role? Is he replacing snake?

I am very pleased to get to see Woods playing for Manly. I hope he plays the game of his life!
We all hope he plays the game of his life
There are plenty of lives at stake if we keep losing
The Manly club has been Merciless to the ones that didnt deliver

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4