• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our worst nightmare come true

Master coach and master CEO in action

Seriously trading two young promising forwards for a lazy slow useless fat **** who will only play for Blacktown with Boyle and Sipley

The club is a joke

Bring back Des as even he wouldn't sign Woods and release the other two

Next news Flanagan will coach the dragons next year and we will be left with Harvard Seibold

Win win for St George

Woods does get good post contact metres.

Look he's passed his best. But I am glad he finally gets to play for us apparently he was a manly tragic as a kid.
He was, I have a friend (Manly fan) who worked for the Tigers Physio (prior to Farah family taking the contract). When Sharon went in to see the Physio he said he always wanted to play for us!

Who the f**k approved this ?

The Goons must be p*ssing themselves laughing behind closed doors at our monumental stupidity.

Woods isn't even good enough to make Blacktown.

Letting an injury prone Tuitavake go I can (somewhat) understand. But Fifita ? What the actual f*ck ?

And here I was thinking we might have actually started to turn a corner. I should have known better.

I’m not saying I’m keen on the Pillows signing,but there seems to be a method in this perceived madness.Much like Tuitavake and Fifita,Woods isn’t going to play much or any at all,First Grade.But by releasing them,the club opens up a spot for a position they’re light on with,hooker.So I assume GCKT will come straight into the 30 now.It also allows the club to upgrade and extend others that would most likely have kept those two out of FG.And Woods is only for the rest of this season

Who the f**k approved this ?

The Goons must be p*ssing themselves laughing behind closed doors at our monumental stupidity.

Woods isn't even good enough to make Blacktown.

Letting an injury prone Tuitavake go I can (somewhat) understand. But Fifita ? What the actual f*ck ?

And here I was thinking we might have actually started to turn a corner. I should have known better.
Mate i posted in the other thread. This is big picture stuff. Those blokes are managed by Tartak the same bloke who manages saab, hamole, koula and shoe. There were already leaks in the media he had the ****s with Mestrov over not releasing them. Lose them to keep others

Mate i posted in the other thread. This is big picture stuff. Those blokes are managed by Tartak the same bloke who manages saab, hamole, koula and shoe. There were already leaks in the media he had the ****s with Mestrov over not releasing them. Lose them to keep others
Yep,bigger picture for a change.The addition of,I assume,GCKT gives the squad a better balance,especially considering Tuitavake was injured and Fifita had a few in front of him

A weird one on the surface of it.

But

1. Clearly those two youngsters were pretty low in the pecking order whatever people on here think of them.

2. We would have needed to sign someone to fill a roster spot so Sharon on a minimum wage fills that need.

3. Sharon has a lot of experience and seems like a good dude which is a plus for Manly.

Our worst nightmare come true

Master coach and master CEO in action

Seriously trading two young promising forwards for a lazy slow useless fat **** who will only play for Blacktown with Boyle and Sipley

The club is a joke

Bring back Des as even he wouldn't sign Woods and release the other two

Next news Flanagan will coach the dragons next year and we will be left with Harvard Seibold

Win win for St George
Honestly you think they had much choice ??

And St Merge would have guaranteed them FG starting spots , we can’t do that.

Very easy just to play the “ blame game “ but you need to think about it before you do.

Do I like that we’ve lost two promising juniors who have never played first grade , NO.

But you can’t keep them all.

A weird one on the surface of it.

But

1. Clearly those two youngsters were pretty low in the pecking order whatever people on here think of them.

2. We would have needed to sign someone to fill a roster spot so Sharon on a minimum wage fills that need.

3. Sharon has a lot of experience and seems like a good dude which is a plus for Manly.
^
Nailed it

Honestly you think they had much choice ??

And St Merge would have guaranteed them FG starting spots , we can’t do that.

Very easy just to play the “ blame game “ but you need to think about it before you do.

Do I like that we’ve lost two promising juniors who have never played first grade , NO.

But you can’t keep them all.
St merge wouldn't guarantee FG starting spots, maybe just a debut at some stage this year. Certainly would have told them their opportunities at Saints are better because ....they don't have as many good players ahead of them!! What a great selling point!
The main thing is they would have offered more money, can't begrudge them taking that because there are no guarantees of a long career in league.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4