Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woods and Turbo were having a good old chat at the end of the game and looked like good buddies. Wonder if they know something the general public doesn’t about me woods movements for next year.

Woods and Turbo were having a good old chat at the end of the game and looked like good buddies. Wonder if they know something the general public doesn’t about me woods movements for next year.
Pretty sure they roomed together in origin camp years ago. Became good mates

Wanted Woods those years ago when he chose another side....now he has gone backwards and wants to be part of this successful side ?
I'm not happy about that factor and more to the point, back then he would have improved the squad, in today's team I think we already have better, fitter, younger options so bexst way to put it...I don't understand the signing (If in fact it happened)

Cronulla have some big boppers and hit the line hard and are dangerous. Near the end of the game when they were making headway and near our line they passed to Woods. I had an unconscience relieve as I knew it was going not where. I was hoping the next pass would go to Tolman.
Woods would rate 17th amongst our current crop

they were just having a chew

I’m sure I saw Woods and DCE? having a friendly chat early on in the game .
Made me wonder about the rumours too.

Think that the initial suggestion about Arron coming to Manly would be that he would not expect that much more then a base salary and a like for like with Boyle for instance with a bit more contract value . Boyle is not that bad a prop as is Saddler but both still apparently unsigned ,. Woods could still offer something perhaps but only with the previous notion of a like for like replacement with the lesser rated Manly props .

He is 30 which is not too ancient for a prop. He is slow but is a giant who drags defenders along and seems indestructible.
A modern Herman Hamilton?!!
Old saying is you can't have too many props and his experience could be an asset.
Wonder if we are after Garner too?

He won't make much of a dent in our salary cap. An experienced old head who still churns out 120m a game. If Bullemore and Woods have signed, they are good additions. Look forward to Woodsie excelling here - just like the despised Foran and Lawton signings this year.

Go Manly!

Well ..hmmm... at least he is not a d***head. Maybe they see a role as a mentor to the young guys. Jake and Taupau are there for that. Maybe Taupau is leaving (hope not). Woods would rate about 12th in our forward list. At a base salary ...hmmm. If so hope he knows where Blacktown is!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6