Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably the reason for seriously considering Woods when things are generally taken into account would be the option of being able to play Aloiai and Keppie in the 2 nd row if need be and the very likely event of not retaining Siro , Boyle and Jet Ski . Surely Marty "s presence would now be a priority for next season at least so preference to keep him in the fold of extra significance now . Still an opportunity for Saddler . Can "t see the club paying real serious money for Woods and if the Storm are also expressing some interest , so be it

True but players like Napa and Hoppa were on good coin who are going.

Also overs is only overs in comparison to what they could get elsewhere. So whilst Allan is on overs that doesnt mean he is on 700-800k

In terms of 7-8 players on 500k+ I doubt Nadan, Dufty or Vaughan will be on near that.

Anyway the main point is that if you listened to everyone here 15 clubs are over the cap but not Manly
haha true.

My knowledge of woods is years old, so maybe he is past it. I remember him being slow at a brookie game, but as the game went on he was hard to put on the ground and had plenty of offloads. I was dreading him getting the ball after a while.

maybe his style is out of step with current play though. Des would need to get him fit and keen again.

Every time a club signs a player every screams salary cap....makes me laugh.

Bulldogs current roster is junk, of course they have space.

Plus a few of these signings are undervalued due to a variety of issues
Going off Zero Tackle, they are all actually signed on moderate deals , as well.

As long as Woods is a bench prop on 185k, it's not a bad signing but if he is a swap for Taupau, we are in trouble. I watched Woods performance against Raiders more closely due to the recent reports and he was awful...I actually was open to the idea until watching the Raiders game. He was poor in defence and his hitups lacked any starch whatsoever.

Very concerning.
he is no Taupau - wouldn't get to carry Marty's bags onto the bus!

What a super super player - all heart - 13 of him and you wouldn't go far wrong. They certainly would never ever give up.
First thing that comes to mind when see AT‘s name was a sign I recall seeing in the crowd, I’m not sure if it was against us, but may of been when Mason was at the club, the sign “who needs a big Willie when you’ve got a good Tongue“

I can see Des signing Woods. Des must rate him as he was obviously a big part of the plan at the Dogs, along with Foran, before Des got the boot. I bet Des would love to stick it up the Dogs by coaching a successful team with both Foran and Woods in the side….

I can see Des signing Woods. Des must rate him as he was obviously a big part of the plan at the Dogs, along with Foran, before Des got the boot. I bet Des would love to stick it up the Dogs by coaching a successful team with both Foran and Woods in the side….
Surely not.
We already have a welter of props, including Sir Loin who is less mobile these days, and Davey. Plus DeLuxe and other promising youngsters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4