Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Outcome A.
Woods kills it for Manly shows,passion and pride in the jersey. Teachers the younger players resilience and keeps them level headed. Plays to his strengths as a no nonsense prop, whom gets his meters with few errors. Similar to Joe Galuvao

Outcome B.
Nate Myles…..enough said
Just thinking of option B makes me want to vomit.

actually comparing a tough high performing Holden V8 of the Brock era with a plodding tired old Volvo - you are correct.

Comparing a top money prop with a guy that if he did come, would be half that coin at best. Better off comparing with a Keppie type.

De Luis actually showed me something for the first time last night which was a huge bonus, but Woods off the bench v De Luis is still a no brainier

That plodding old Volvo is still making 123m a game

Comparing a top money prop with a guy that if he did come, would be half that coin at best. Better off comparing with a Keppie type.

De Luis actually showed me something for the first time last night which was a huge bonus, but Woods off the bench v De Luis is still a no brainier

That plodding old Volvo is still making 123m a game
a useless flopping plodder v a high performing top money prop. Yes Woods and DL to replace Marty? You probably need to add Boyle in there and the three of them might replace Marty lol lol.

De Luis was very good last night. He's not flashy but he's definitely willing. Took multiple hit-ups, often in the same set, and his defence in the middle is solid. Doesn't seem to make mistakes with the ball, which is also a bonus. Seems like Des's confidence in him might be growing as well, because he played more minutes last night than I thought he might. Perfect squad player for us at the moment. If injuries run our way he might not get to see much first grade, but it's nice to know he can do the job when he has to.

De Luis was very good last night. He's not flashy but he's definitely willing. Took multiple hit-ups, often in the same set, and his defence in the middle is solid. Doesn't seem to make mistakes with the ball, which is also a bonus. Seems like Des's confidence in him might be growing as well, because he played more minutes last night than I thought he might. Perfect squad player for us at the moment. If injuries run our way he might not get to see much first grade, but it's nice to know he can do the job when he has to.
He is gutsy - all heart but just cannon fodder really - he does his job - just send him up to get smashed and get us to the right part of the field for the next play. I can't ever see him making a break. But agreed he can plug a hole.

Last edited:
KDL is getting better every game. Honestly, if we acquired Woods without losing anyone, great. But our roster is too stacked otherwise. Keep em together Des.

De Luis is a plodder, good heart and has stepped up admirably. But he is as 1 dimensional as a prop comes. No leg speed, no post contact metres, no off load, no sting in defence

He is like a seventh string prop. Pure depth ( still good to have)

De Luis is a plodder, good heart and has stepped up admirably. But he is as 1 dimensional as a prop comes. No leg speed, no post contact metres, no off load, no sting in defence

He is like a seventh string prop. Pure depth ( still good to have)
De Luis made over 100m in 20 minutes played with 40 post contact metres. He played 20 minutes less than Paseka and made more metres. Not bad for a 7th string plodder ;) Sometimes people see what they wanna see. Suli, Croker and Parker are further proof of that!!!

De Luis made over 100m in 20 minutes played with 40 post contact metres. He played 20 minutes less than Paseka and made more metres. Not bad for a 7th string plodder ;) Sometimes people see what they wanna see. Suli, Croker and Parker are further proof of that!!!

Fair enough, good to know, by the same token, Some people don’t see what they don’t want to see

I agree our players have by and large been excellent this year, it doesn’t mean they can’t be frustrating at times and it certainly doesn’t mean one can’t say something when they are.

But I’m happy with how everything is going, we still need a lot of polish though

People were calling for his contract to be terminated .
If that had happened we would not be sitting where we are today.
Des said from the start ,"It's just football ,we need a win and we will build from there".
"Des cant coach ! ,sack him ! ,imaginary multiple season connecting loss records" !
Fans were threading nooses four games into the season.
Des didn't listen to the armchair critics voices on what to do next .
He did his thing thankfully.
I think the changes he was forced to make were only brought about because of injuries to the likes of Sirro and Jetski, it wasn't like he had an epiphany and created a miracle, those of us who questioned his constant selection of players who continually let the side down over a period of approximately four months of football are now being treated as fools, short memories among some of you people, as Manly supporters we have been for years fed a diet of success, how is it wrong to question the coach after the dismal run we experienced over 16 or 17 rounds of football, putting supporters on show because they dared to state the obvious is bloody ridiculous

DeLuis is way better than Boyle.

Fair enough, good to know, by the same token, Some people don’t see what they don’t want to see

I agree our players have by and large been excellent this year, it doesn’t mean they can’t be frustrating at times and it certainly doesn’t mean one can’t say something when they are.

But I’m happy with how everything is going, we still need a lot of polish though
We all have an opinion mate & fair enough. The polish will stay a little dull until we have a full compliment of players. At full strength we’ll sit back & admire the finished product!

KDL is getting better every game. Honestly, if we acquired Woods without losing anyone, great. But our roster is too stacked otherwise. Keep em together Des.
Very hard to do with a salary cap. Impossible actually. Upgrades etc make it literally impossible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8