A very very poor Back Row

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh the irony of you telling someone to get a life :lol:

What irony??? You feel a need to have a dig at someone consistently in your sig......What's the point of it? And I know Mata is begin enough to fight his own battles...I just don't get where your sig is trying to do?

[quote author=Ryan]
Oh yeah - I expect the seagulls to flock here, and understand there will be feedback.

Sea Eagles mate, we're the Sea Eagles :lol:
[/quote]

What is the plural of Sea Eagles anyway...is it a flock?

[quote author=Ryan]
Fluffy !!! FFS !!!

Antonio Kafusi...would he get a spot in our 1st 13?
Cameron Smith versus Monaghan is laughable.
David Kidwell - International
Michael Crocker - International
Ryan Hoffman - (Rep) & Willow or him?
Blair - International
Dallas Johnson - rep
Brett White - as per above

etc etc...get real....average....LoL. You twist facts to support your theory just like you say I do. Oh yeah - thanks for bringing up a comment I made off the cuff here to support an argument you made on MSE...class....

But Ryan, that is said looking back on 06, at the start of the year nobody rated the storm pack Blair, Johson and Kaufusi were barely heard of, White and Hoffman were promising yougsters, Crocker was a former international with big question marks on him, Kidwell was decent, they had lost there forward leader in Kearns

Smith was still a star, but all in all comments at the start of 06 on the storms pack wouldn't be to far from what your hearing about manly's 07 pack

[/quote]

the probblem with this stance is that the Melbourne pack was unproven. We KNOw what we have with Princess, Willo and Stewart. How many YEARS have we watched them and their mediocrity?

Why would they all of a sudden become superstars in their late 20s or early 30s?

plenty of whinging, not many options thrown up.

We must remember we live in the world of salary caps and most outstanding players are on contract, so to get key players you have to have cap room and find a key player off contract and one who wants to leave his club. Its not that simple!

LOD seems to be the only quality back rower available on the market and we have to compete with every other club.

yeah our depth is average in some positions, but its also outstanding in othyers, you wiull find thats the story right across the comp, so lets see how we go b efore we slit our throats.

Im no huge fan of G Stewart but hes a year stronger, Willow played most of last year with a Groin strain which now after an Op seems to be 100%. So lets see what happens!

Agree and we can make the top 4 hope we smash the Raiders tonight we have to believe in our team. It's only round 1 geez

to a certain extent, yes. He has had four seasons where he has appeared in the top grade and he has hardly given hope that he is anything but an average journeyman. do you really think they'd persist with him if his brother wasn't Brett?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4