A special thank-you to..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
A bit like your footy analysis, your over thinking it TC.

We go through this same process over and over again for each and every player, all that happens is we feed the story and give it more legs than it needs.

I mean it's almost time to re-new/extend DCE and Forans contracts already lol might have to start rumours for an upgrade already hehehe.

Just keep developing well scouted high quality depth and start putting pressure on the so called "irreplaceable" players to redress the balance----this is why you pay for good talent scouts, recruiting and the best coaching staff to keep competition within the player ranks and control "player inflation" as i call it.

It's not the end of the world if great players leave if you set up counter measures, yes there will be dips but it all balances out in the end.

You are right TC. Unfortunately it is the way managers operate these days to push up their clients perceived value.
That said, Jamie didn't have to say anything, but he did. He came out to allay some of our fears and to set the record straight.
And I, like Simon, appreciate Jamie taking the time to do that.

Does Jamie have any option or clause which he can activate to end his contract that would make you think he was going to leave.(if so then yes some people might get worried) I personally can't remember the last time a Captain and the best player in the squad leaving in such circumstances within the NRL.

The point I'm making is i would not be thanking anyone for clarification when all parties involved from the Titans to the Player Manager to Jamie in some way either created the situation accepted the situation or gain from the situation.

What we as supporters can do is just ignore the papers and rumours online and stop feeding this crap. In the end what happens will happen it's out of our control unless you have a spare $100 million to buy out any situation in your favour or to your liking.

Anyone else hear the Fox News channel yesterday?

They (including Ben Ikin) were going on about Jamie 'has form' as he walked out on P/matta wnet to England and then came to Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6