A special thank-you to..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Thank-you for the clarification, Jamie.

Your loss to the team would have proved to be the biggest loss of any team that I can remember.

A Manly Legend you are, and now, a Manly legend you will always be.

P.S. It sure does make life a lot easier, supporting a Club on the beautiful northern beaches. Not many players wish to leave on their own accord, and Jamie being one of them.

I always thought we need a special thank you thread.
Thank you chickens for providing the lovely eggs for my breakfast. You mean the world to me.

Absolutely. Well said Simon.
Thank you Jamie.
Illustrates the integrity of the man.

Reminds me of during De$gate, when Choc came out & said that all the players are mates & want to stay together.
This has proved true again.
It is because of his mates that he stayed.

Good onya Jamie.

Can't blame him thinking about it at $3 million for 4 years!! Will make us re-sign him further though. Smart manager?

"Even with the huge money they're throwing at me i want to stay here" -
"I love it here we are a strong team and we're all mates" -

Jamie Lyon!

Best player on earth and he WANTS to play for Manly!

Legend!

This incident has ensured my attendance for the Titans match on March 23. Just booked my flights and planning a long weekend. I will be contacting Mark to book tickets to the match and any pre and post Manly functions.
I'm pumped.

The Who said:
This incident has ensured my attendance for the Titans match on March 23. Just booked my flights and planning a long weekend. I will be contacting Mark to book tickets to the match and any pre and post Manly functions.
I'm pumped.

Nice Who! Nice! ;)

Lets not go overboard in the thank you dept, it appears the Titans were trying to force the issue and whip up a storm in the same manner/style the Doggies used but we also don't know how much of it is the player manager feeding off this "in the best interests of my client".

A player manager will inform his client in most cases what he is doing or if he intends to use the situation already provided to the players financial advantage during current or future contract talks.

There are so many unknowns other than we know for certain Jamie never intended or was ever going to leave in 2013.

The way things got out of control will put a smile on the player managers face and eventually improve the contract that is offered from Manly to stay.

It's obvious Jamie wants to stay but if the difference in contracts is too much to knock he is leaving---it's all about getting a happy medium and this story has improved the chances of making this happen.

So lets not start thanking anyone this is the process and we don't know for certain how much either side is feeding into it for opportunity gain.

No one will blame Jamie if he leaves next year for a bigger contract at another club. It's going to be his final contract and good luck to him getting the most he can while being happy where he plays.That's the way it is these days with salary caps you can't keep everyone you want. The problem with all this is the rubbish fed to the sporting public by News hacks like Rothtool who pretend they are credible journalists rather than gossip column queens. Jamie's manager job is to get the best deal for his client while keeping the client happy. The Titans put an offer for next year and beyond and they considered it, fair enough. BUT to then decide to induce him out of this year and then use the media to spread BS about it goes down to the level of the Dogs.

A special belated thank you to the Bulldogs for reinforcing the fact that they are indeed the scummiest trash bag of any club in existence.

How nice is Tom Hanks?

When ever someone does something nice foe someone else, that person responds with a T.Hanks!

t.hanks colbert

Technical Coach said:
Lets not go overboard in the thank you dept, it appears the Titans were trying to force the issue and whip up a storm in the same manner/style the Doggies used but we also don't know how much of it is the player manager feeding off this "in the best interests of my client".

A player manager will inform his client in most cases what he is doing or if he intends to use the situation already provided to the players financial advantage during current or future contract talks.

There are so many unknowns other than we know for certain Jamie never intended or was ever going to leave in 2013.

The way things got out of control will put a smile on the player managers face and eventually improve the contract that is offered from Manly to stay.

It's obvious Jamie wants to stay but if the difference in contracts is too much to knock he is leaving---it's all about getting a happy medium and this story has improved the chances of making this happen.

So lets not start thanking anyone this is the process and we don't know for certain how much either side is feeding into it for opportunity gain.

simon eagle thanked Jamie for the clarification, not the conduct of all & sundry including player managers.

Jamie is signed for 2013 so what clarification was required, there were no reports directly quoting Manly had agreed to let Jamie go or Jamie stating he was leaving.

So he is thanking Jamie for providing information we already know in response to gullible people who whip up a frenzy over every current and future contract negotiation due to the powers of creating rumours through digital media.

They are all involved to some degree "it's a process" listen closely to what DCE said in a video about his contract negotiations. Whipping up a frenzy these days in the digital media is easier compared to the past with only one or two newspaper and tv outlets----it's a game they all play and i would not be thanking anyone for stating the obvious.

voicefromthehill said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ld4Vxaq6cQ[/video]

lol - looks like someone was home schooled!

+ looks like someone else didn't get a contract increase.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6