A sickening thought!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
James is still riding on the coattails of his father, he farked up badly in Las Vegas, and let's not forget One-Tel, so let's hope this is just another fark up by James.

Just a clear sign corruption is alive and well in rugby leave, it's just that the win has now somehow legitimized it

Mark from Brisbane said:
Brown paper bags being circulated like at a school tuck shop in the 1960's.

I wish i grew up in the 60s. My tuckshop only ever gave meat pies and sausage rolls in brown paper bags.

fLIP said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I wish i grew up in the 60s. My tuckshop only ever gave meat pies and sausage rolls in brown paper bags.

Being born in the 50's, by the time the 1960's were at an end I was a " wild child"... boy those were the days

fLIP said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Mind only sold these cookies that made your body feel like it was floating for some reason

Hamster Huey said:
The fact that 10 seperate NRL clubs have hoisted the trophy in the last 14 seasons, is as good a reason as any to think your team is in with a genuine shot, at the beginning of most seasons.
True. Unless your team is the Sharks. Or Raiders...

Speaking of sickening thoughts, now that the bunny story is done, there is one more club that the NRL would LOVE to see break through for some long overdue glory. (Clue: they lost in 1976 in hilarious circumstances, and haven't won for a very very long time...)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Hamster Huey said:
The fact that 10 seperate NRL clubs have hoisted the trophy in the last 14 seasons, is as good a reason as any to think your team is in with a genuine shot, at the beginning of most seasons.
True. Unless your team is the Sharks. Or Raiders...

Speaking of sickening thoughts, now that the bunny story is done, there is one more club that the NRL would LOVE to see break through for some long overdue glory. (Clue: they lost in 1976 in hilarious circumstances, and haven't won for a very very long time...)

Jeezus no!

Nrl wants them the Perth sharks (that'd go down well atm).

Don't worry about the sharks. They ain't win anything until they're relocated and rugby league needs another interstate winner.

Wasn't it reported that Sam Burgess was on $250,000 or something ridiculas. Pure speculation but what's to stop Crowe from buying up a few houses in the UK and possibly putting the titles in the mother's name.

Does anyone think the salary cap auditors would have the power to investigate something like that ?

Andrew.. said:
Wasn't it reported that Sam Burgess was on $250,000 or something ridiculas. Pure speculation but what's to stop Crowe from buying up a few houses in the UK and possibly putting the titles in the mother's name.

Does anyone think the salary cap auditors would have the power to investigate something like that ?

If they used forensic accountants, yes!!

Andrew.. said:

With Packers billions and corporate contacts they will be able to do so much more. Legally as well.

Kevinward777 said:
Andrew.. said:

With Packers billions and corporate contacts they will be able to do so much more. Legally as well.

We might become like the English Super League, 2 or 3 clubs that have all the players, all the money and are always in the finals, and the rest who just make up the numbers.

If they go that way with TPAs then a huge number of fans will walk away from the game. We had to battle for a decade to get an amount for Brookie. The bunnies tap the PM on the shoulder and there is the same amount. This is after they already spent a fortune at Redfern for the same thing. The Burgess transfer fee wasn't included in the cap. There are so many rorts. The thinking at NRL HQ is doing my head in.

how come souffs get the keys to the city from sydney lord mayor?

does this happen every time a sydney club wins? (no)

Or is that team the only one in that geographical area? (sydney)

And it's south sydney, not all of sydney

sheesh

1 gf win in 43 years is somehow better than 2 gf wins + 4 gf appearances etc etc.....

makes me sick

btw dylan walker dropped his premiership ring into sydney harbour.

govt will probably pay to drain the harbour for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6