A new season and HUGE news!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont know why you guys are so mean to Sherlock!

His scoops light up my day and provide good laughter! I want a scoop a week! :)

[quote author=Duff]
One of the blinded masses hey Garts ?

I suppose you would rather Monas playing 5/8 for us?

[/quote]

Get him asap if only for that graveley voice ......... oops should this be on the madi gra thread ? :blush:

Lockyer happy to remain up north
By Dan Koch
March 4, 2006

WITH a football in his hands, Darren Lockyer is considered a genius; capable of mesmerising opposition defences, sending them one way before slicing them open at their weakest point.

Off the field, the Australia and Broncos captain seems to have also duped many into mistaking his cool exterior and reserved demeanour for some sort of unhappiness or even restlessness.

Suddenly rumours abounded this week that the 28-year-old superstar was ready to pack his bags and head south, allegedly disillusioned with life in Brisbane and at the Broncos.

In his unmistakable gravelly voice, Lockyer insists nothing could be further from the truth.

"I get asked about being in the spotlight and having a profile but it honestly doesn't worry me," said Lockyer, who was born in Brisbane and raised in Roma, western Queensland.

"That stuff doesn't faze me at all. I grew up in a pretty relaxed house in a country community and was raised to have a good attitude towards life. I don't get ahead of myself. I enjoy each day as it comes and I am enjoying the ride at the moment.

"I never imagined rugby league would get me where I am today. I am the captain of Australia. I'm at a great club and doing something I love for a living. I really couldn't be happier."

Considered by experts to be among the game's great fullbacks, Lockyer made a remarkable move into the halves in 2004, taking the No.6 jersey for Queensland and Australia before winning the Golden Boot award for the game's best player.

read more at http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,18342384-23214,00.html

[quote author=Duff]
One of the blinded masses hey Garts ?

Ur just a nuffie with nfi. Lockyer would be an immortal if he stayed at fullback. If u don't rate Lockyer u have nothing and should never post or have an opinion on rugby league ever again.

[/quote]

WPS, I rate Lockyer and everyone should, but an immortal ? I dont think so. He reminds me of the skill set of G Langlands but not quite in that class yet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4