A New Petition!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
with the disturbing news that King and Witts suspensions may be served in the trial games i urge every Manly Supporter to contact the NRL and demand the rules be changed so they MUST serve their suspensions during NRL premiership games!!!!!!!!!!! 8D 8D 8D

Can we demand that they go to the judiciary and risk a longer sentence??? :lol:

Can we demand that they plead guilty but challenge the grading.

I think that Witts was really a grade 5 intentional high tackle (950 points)

And Kings was a grade 5 dangerous throw (925)
plus a grade 10 not trying very hard for King as well (1000000points)

I also suggest a letter be sent to Dennis fitzgerald from the Manly fans urging him to appeal against the leniency of the suspensions. 26 weeks should have been the mimimum for both of them for their disgraceful behaviour on Sunday.

The SCG has a life time ban on any spectators who enters the playing field while a game is in progress. The same ban applies at Parra stadium and therefore captain calamity should receive a life time ban from all grounds as he was nothing more than a spectator on Sunday.

Its a pity Manly didn't employ some of the "yellow" jackets security staff from the SCG. At least they love to tackle people on the playing field - unlike some of Manly's players in Sunday.

Maybe we could make King wear a yellow jacket on the field next year. he just might turn into one of those SCG security guard mongrels who wants to crash tackle anybody who runs on the field. Hmm - a real front rower.

funny smartarses

anychance we can get the review commitiee to charge moaninghan for impersanting a manly captain

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4