A message to our Corporate HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Firstly I’m not sure that any of you read Silvertails these days ( can’t blame you if you don’t ) nevertheless I know the media manager does so perhaps he can pass this message on.

Yep it’s been a crap year and there’s zero we can do about that now BUT from what I’m reading on the social media channels you have a lot of very pissed off supporters and this could well affect your bottom line next year.

Our new CEO has been in place for a few weeks now and I know not a lot of time has passed BUT before the season is over for the year I’d like to see a letter released to the members / supporters / fans detailing some sort of plan for the future.

Some new signings would be great , but if that’s not happening an explanation of why as there’s a LOT of salary cap leaving and only one player we know coming in , it just doesn’t add up.

No point in addressing the things that went wrong this year , you can’t change history so it is what it is but what you can address is how you are going to progress things so that this doesn’t happen again.

The club is “ almost “ at an all time low so the only way is up , how the club is driving that is something we should all know.

I’m speaking not only as a member for 20 years ( next year ) but as a supporter approaching my 60th year of support.

Regardless of that we all deserve to know what the future holds.

Over to you !!
Perfectly said

Not that it's a talent or similar, but I actually worked it out from his writing style
I am who I am and won't sugar coat to fit in, regardless of the attempts of belligerence.

People are starting to see now where we really are as a club though, so those that called anyone out for being negative will also be called out if they resort to any disappointment now.

I am who I am and won't sugar coat to fit in, regardless of the attempts of belligerence.

People are starting to see now where we really are as a club though, so those that called anyone out for being negative will also be called out if they resort to any disappointment now.
I like to keep out of such things, so I won't be asking about any background re what these attempts of belligerence are.

I do hope, though, that you're not getting any more of whatever it is that is upsetting you.

In terms of the club, indeed - I'm sure that there will be a rather interesting investigation into what is not working and why. Even those who are apparently close to people at MWDRLFC (and are being fed bits of info) probably don't have the total picture.

Well if their reading ST they only have to read todays game day thread and the rock bottom thread to see how much work they’ve got to do.

And it’s a lot !!

Firstly I’m not sure that any of you read Silvertails these days ( can’t blame you if you don’t ) nevertheless I know the media manager does so perhaps he can pass this message on.

Yep it’s been a crap year and there’s zero we can do about that now BUT from what I’m reading on the social media channels you have a lot of very pissed off supporters and this could well affect your bottom line next year.

Our new CEO has been in place for a few weeks now and I know not a lot of time has passed BUT before the season is over for the year I’d like to see a letter released to the members / supporters / fans detailing some sort of plan for the future.

Some new signings would be great , but if that’s not happening an explanation of why as there’s a LOT of salary cap leaving and only one player we know coming in , it just doesn’t add up.

No point in addressing the things that went wrong this year , you can’t change history so it is what it is but what you can address is how you are going to progress things so that this doesn’t happen again.

The club is “ almost “ at an all time low so the only way is up , how the club is driving that is something we should all know.

I’m speaking not only as a member for 20 years ( next year ) but as a supporter approaching my 60th year of support.

Regardless of that we all deserve to know what the future holds.

Over to you !!
Scotty from marketing said save some $$$ by not signing anyone

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8