A message to our Corporate HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Firstly I’m not sure that any of you read Silvertails these days ( can’t blame you if you don’t ) nevertheless I know the media manager does so perhaps he can pass this message on.

Yep it’s been a crap year and there’s zero we can do about that now BUT from what I’m reading on the social media channels you have a lot of very pissed off supporters and this could well affect your bottom line next year.

Our new CEO has been in place for a few weeks now and I know not a lot of time has passed BUT before the season is over for the year I’d like to see a letter released to the members / supporters / fans detailing some sort of plan for the future.

Some new signings would be great , but if that’s not happening an explanation of why as there’s a LOT of salary cap leaving and only one player we know coming in , it just doesn’t add up.

No point in addressing the things that went wrong this year , you can’t change history so it is what it is but what you can address is how you are going to progress things so that this doesn’t happen again.

The club is “ almost “ at an all time low so the only way is up , how the club is driving that is something we should all know.

I’m speaking not only as a member for 20 years ( next year ) but as a supporter approaching my 60th year of support.

Regardless if that we all deserve to know what the future hold.

Over to you !!
Well said Mark, top post

Ranting and raving has its place @Mark from Brisbane Particularly if its strategically placed around something that presents professionally and diplomatically @:cool:
Any time I suggested taking real action to request or demand change, I was completely belittled & put down here.

Belittled by those who's inaction actually allow the club's decision makers to continue to deliver them **** sandwiches. So for that reason, a lot of those baggers are now getting what they wished for, which is quite satisfying.

Also funny how some of those baggers have changed their tunes, and are now demanding changes , hey @mave .

As the saying goes, you get what you wish for.

I think the solution is to lock Scott in a padded cell, with a recorded voice (on a loop) extolling “Sell Scott sell - to a deserving owner!”
Does that mean Scott becomes the Manly gimp? That's not an adequate punishment for where this club has ended up on his watch.

Any time I suggested taking real action to request or demand change, I was completely belittled & put down here.

Belittled by those who's inaction actually allow the club's decision makers to continue to deliver them **** sandwiches. So for that reason, a lot of those baggers are now getting what they wished for, which is quite satisfying.

Also funny how some of those baggers have changed their tunes, and are now demanding changes , hey @mave .

Not by me mate.

Wtf are you on about?

I've been calling for Penn to bite the dust for years.

Agree totally Mark. Rank amateurs who are arrogant, egotistical and ignorant. Their failure to engage with members just highlights our complete lack of importance to them. The joint is run like a junior football club.

Mark out club needs you and your lovely bride to always do your camping/fishing in wifi zones so that you can be our fan information rep/liaison officer.
Your 60 years of support is invaluable and you have the knowledge of what us fans want from the club.
I hereby appoint you, starting now.

Firstly I’m not sure that any of you read Silvertails these days ( can’t blame you if you don’t ) nevertheless I know the media manager does so perhaps he can pass this message on.

Yep it’s been a crap year and there’s zero we can do about that now BUT from what I’m reading on the social media channels you have a lot of very pissed off supporters and this could well affect your bottom line next year.

Our new CEO has been in place for a few weeks now and I know not a lot of time has passed BUT before the season is over for the year I’d like to see a letter released to the members / supporters / fans detailing some sort of plan for the future.

Some new signings would be great , but if that’s not happening an explanation of why as there’s a LOT of salary cap leaving and only one player we know coming in , it just doesn’t add up.

No point in addressing the things that went wrong this year , you can’t change history so it is what it is but what you can address is how you are going to progress things so that this doesn’t happen again.

The club is “ almost “ at an all time low so the only way is up , how the club is driving that is something we should all know.

I’m speaking not only as a member for 20 years ( next year ) but as a supporter approaching my 60th year of support.

Regardless of that we all deserve to know what the future holds.

Over to you !!
Hey Mark

Which year did you write this? Are you still waiting for a response?

Hey Mark

Which year did you write this? Are you still waiting for a response?
Only this year

I have not bothered sending an email, I’m sure they are getting plenty.

I think Wayne the media manager still reads Silvertails , so I’m sure it’ll get seen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7